Friday, June 10, 2011

Professor J.

I watched X-Men: First Class, twice. Because it's awesome! If you haven't, please do. I'm no Sci-Fi or superheroes fan, but this one is really good. Considering that I've watched all X-Men movies before this (in a jumbled up sequence though), the current one tops the list so far. Even without Wolverine.

And Xavier has bewtiful eyes, referring to the actor in First Class.

Don't you just hate it when you send an important text message, anticipating for the recipient's reply, and all you get is a 'k'? Ugh.

Pardon me. Just got a 'k' text. I'm not replying.

Anyway, it's been more than 3 weeks since I last updated. Bravah! If you scroll down and clicked on the Previous Fart below, you'd see a drop down list of my previous posts here. Numbered down in brackets, according to the month. I used to update as frequent as 10 posts per month and now it's like 4/5 posts per month. This is good. I mean, really gooooood.

What have I been up to lately?

Well, pretty much busy. Roughly 2 weeks of very little sleep, it doesn't seem much of a big deal anymore. Filling em' nights with iMovie, chores, emo/stone/lazy sessions, Statics, ... somewhere along those lines.

Did I mention Statics is ridiculous? No? Then, Statics is ridiculous. Everything is in fricken 3-dimensional now, it's so hard to imagine. I'm sorry but being the only female in a class of 10, I find it all the more reason to man up. It's challenging, scary and fun, all at once. I have a problem digesting 3-d stuff, I can't convert 2-d images and project them into my brains. Frustrated sia. And to worsen it off, I no longer have Dr Cheam as my lecturer. Boo. Bright side, I like the current class size. Small enough for good bonding amongst classmatesku, big enough for diversity. Ten's good!

And yes, I'm amazed at how the crazy ideas that I come up with in my head, can actually be done in reality! Like the idea of a monogrammed backdrop for photographing people during Why Not? IV. So proud of us, BFC Youths. Especially, those who helped out. Gee. I'm quite crazy.

In fact, I am going mad. I've been taking late night walks out of my hostel, just as an excuse to take a lil' fresh air. I'm just asking for trouble, am I not? I better not go strolling around the next time. Somebody send me to an asylum.

Words are just insufficient to express how grateful I am towards Idee and Hisyam, my friends from college. Or rather, my only friends (Marcus included but he's been MIA lately). We talked about how ADTP in Sunway is lousy because we get to make lots of hi-bye friends but not real, close ones. We all separate every semester, at most stick together for two semesters, if we get lucky. But yes, Sunway ADTP is quite the sad and lonely because we don't quite get friends unless you make an effort to go round searching for your clique. I happen to fall under the 'anti-social' category. But it's fine, for I've got Idee, Hish and Marcus. Awesome enough to make my college life awesome too.

Oh, my roommie moved out! Yeehaw! I had a whole week of uninterrupted, comfortable time in my room. However, just two days ago I was no longer roommateless. My new roommate moved in at about 0200, and I just got to bed at 0145. How annoyed I was, but still I had to force a smile for I can't be that cold of a person to her. She's alright, aged 45 (I know right), from Mongolia and the best part, she's leaving in 20 days! *evil laughs*

It's 0150 now, and I only slept for 3hours last night. I'm surprised that I'm still so alive. Let's see. I have a few options:

a) Fold clothes, mop/sweep my room floor.

b) Work on crazyassStatics.

c) Make two masculine birthday cards that I owed.

d) Sleep.

Regardless, all my options seem to result in me, being productive. Yes, including d. Sleep is productive, for me, for now. I think I'll just leave a,b,c to tomorrow. I mean, in the morning when I get up later.

And pity, Tobyn's sugar glider went missing. Creamer's the name. I feel sad for her. Nawww. Hopefully Creamer finds it's way back home soon.

This is indeed a very messy, random update. I'm too tired to be organized anyway, even in writing.

And also thank you so much, Miss Lai Chilli. For that little assurance that everything's going to be alright. It meant a lot to me. I love you to bits!

Well, goodnight and sleep tight fellow humans. God bless you!

Love, Jas Min.

No comments: