Saturday, March 26, 2011

I must continue nerding after this.

Hello, humans (if you're still awake for no reason, you're nuts!).

I'm taking a mini break from crazy integrals.

It's about 0400 now and I'm barely halfway through Calculus II.
Here's the thing about Calculus II.
It's way different (in terms of difficulty) than Cal I.
It hasn't been treating me good so far.
Hence, my reason for not doing my tutorials.
I use to complete every tutorial after each lecture, for Cal I and also PreCal.
I've not touched any for Cal II.
Thanks to Mr Chong who loves giving lectures on Saturdays.
Poor Cal II people like me have to sit for our midterms tomorrow, on a Saturfrickinday.
I cannot integrate without my grapher.
I have to stop relying on that stupid thing and use my brains for once.
It's so hard to do it manually.
My heart almost skipped a beat when my grapher wouldn't turn on just now.
I almost wanted to run down and take a cab to the nearest 7Eleven, just to get batteries.
But it was 0100 and it would be insane.
Thank God it 'resurrected' after I hit it a few times.

On a happier note.
Dr Cheam was superduper cute today!
Ohmygosh, I would marry him if I could. Okay, maybe not.
I knocked on his door this noon, to hand in my lab report for the week.
Went in, said hi and gave him the report.
He gave his usual, "Oh, very good very good".
Not bragging, but he says that to almost anyone, every time. Yes, he's that nice.
Then he asked if I wanted my quiz score.
I was like, "Wah, sir. So fast ah?".
We had our quiz on Thursday and he returned it on Friday.
I got a 10/10. Hurrah!
I thanked him and I asked if he had corrected my previous quiz score.
You see, I got a 5/10 for my previous quiz and he keyed in 10/10 in the scoresheet.
Though I'd gladly keep quiet, I went up to him and told him about his mistake.
And he was like, "Very good very good, very honest!", together with a thumbs up.
Such a cute lecturer, he is.

What? I find it cute, if you don't. Your problem.

I feel like eating tao foo far.

I better get back to the crazy integrals.

What I usually do this if he's not in his room.
Lab report with a sticky note attached.
And I'll slide it in, under his door.

Goodnight and God bless.
Do enjoy your Saturday and be grateful that you can, unlike some others who have tests.

2 comments:

Hannahlimpy said...

is dr.cheam goodlooking? Hahaha. please go take a pic with him to satisfy my curiosity thank you very much. :D

Jas Min said...

Errr. Haha. No lah! He's just cute not handsome. Picture Mr Yeoh but older and fatter a lil' bit. Heehee. (: