Thursday, March 3, 2011

10 random things before I leave for a meeting.

  • It's a T.I.P. meeting. T.I.P. is the acronym for Theatre In Progress. And Theatre In Progress is the name of our theatrical performance by THEA 1000 students. It's a repertoire of 3 plays; 2 adaptations and 1 original piece. Quite a big-scale thing, I suppose. Each one of us were to pay RM 35.00.
  • I've been eating ridiculously much. Okay, not to exaggerate but I'm eating every meal now. I always skip a meal a day, mainly breakfast. (Skip your whole you-are-going-to-die-5-yrs-younger lecture already, I know) How to chien fei? I'll be having dinner at Rakuzen later. Banzai!
  • Great minds think alike. Here's what happened an hour ago, when Marcus and I left the NE-10 classroom.
Marcus: Eh so where you going now?
Me: Maybe go eat in the cafeteria. Shit, fat lah. Don't care lah, why?
Marcus: I need to go to the library and finish report.
Me: Oh, so bye lah.
Marcus: Sien lah. Do later lah. Do what now ah?
Together: Let's go eat!
*high-fives*

  • Oh, and I have to attend the meeting later because I was asked to be a kehlehfair, last-minute. It's fine with me, nevertheless. Handling props (like I always do) actually. Guess I'm doing both since directors need a hand.
  • Dr. Cheam is just splendid. Being in his class makes me happy! Utterly weird (considering that PHYS 2050 is the toughest class compared to the other two I'm enrolled in) but he is just so amusing. He laughs at himself most of the times. I get his intellectual jokes all the time! (Though they aren't really intellectual, maybe not at all) And I cannot emphasize this more; he's an MIT lecturer!
Quote of the day: It's the key diagram. That's why it's given a fancy name.

HAHAHAHAHA.

He was explaining the "free-body" diagram.

  • I totally screwed MATH 1230 Quiz 2 yesterday. Can solve, can get answer. But Mr. Chong did the "slit-his-neck" gesture to everyone including me. Must be some silly mistake he tried to warn everyone about lah. Confirm.
  • Mad schedule next week. THEA 1000 Midterm test on Monday. PHYS 2050 Quiz 5 on Tuesday. PHYS 2050 Quiz 6 on Thursday. And PHYS 2050 Test 2 on Tuesday. I will die a triple KO, this time.
  • I have mop-like hair. I like it. Don't you?
  • Ten already or not?
  • A humongous mengbabi photograph of myself to depict my 'positive' response towards the crazy week ahead.
Mengbabi, is my very on lingo.

Get your own and don't use mine!

I shall go bathe and get ready for the meeting.

Superlooking forward to Rakuzen later!

God bless you, fellow humans.

Love, Jas Min.

No comments: