Saturday, February 26, 2011

My week (and some other weeks) in photographs.

Both hubbies fell sick this week.

One had a minor operation. Another had a serious rash problem.

This still makes me smile. (:

Belanja-ed Marcus a birthday lunch kat TGIF.

The only people I hangout with in college. Love em' to bits.

Bought myself a new teddy (Like finally!). Meet Mr. Raffy!

Took me 2.5 hrs to decide in the toys section of Metrojaya.

Keychain on bag. It says, "Relax. God is in control".

Physics Quiz 4. Emo-ed for an hour.

0.5 gone. stupidarrows. icould'vegotaten.

Eh I'm not being kiasu okay.
I don't mind losing 9.5 marks when I do not know how to do it.
But I knew exactly how to do this one!
9.5 is just annoying.

Came across this while preparing for my test. Prophetic! Haha.


Appeared in college's newsletter of the month.

I look horrible. And nobody ever spells my name correctly. Frustrated max.

The article. Ignore what they wrote about what I said.

Hailing from Klang, is all you need to be proud of.

If I were to rate this week, I'd give an 8 out of 10 in the Stress-O-Meter. First time ever that I had to study everyday (yes, I'm the kind who leaves studying, last minute); from Monday to Friday. Basically, because my dear Dr. Cheam have quizzes/tests every week. And this week we had both. So, it's like dying a double-KO in Street Fighter IV (Just got to know there was such a thing). He's my favorite lecturer nevertheless. He spelled enough as 'enuf' last lecture. Superadowable! Coming from an MIT lecturer okay.

And thea-frickin-tre is frustrating me, well actually the lecturer is frustrating. Because she keeps forgetting about my group's presentation (the only group yet to present, and the group consists of only Hisyam and I). Argh.

Mr. Chong was being rather unfair in Calculus II. He gave an assignment to those who attended extra classes on Saturday. What about people who goes back on Saturdays, people like me? Argh.

Good news in a bad way; or bad news in a good way. Is that I have had a fixed sleep routine this week. Golden time's 0430. I either sleep at that time or get up that time. Unlike last Sunday, I slept at 0700 and got up at 0730. Madness. Haha.

Well, I can't be sleeping after 0200 today. Worship leading tomorrow morning and I'm much much more nervous than usual. Sigh. Help me not to be so, Lord.

Lord, I surrender all.
To Your strong and faithful hand.
In everything I will give thanks to You.
I'll just trust Your perfect plan.

Goodnight and God bless you fellow humans.
Love, Jas Min.

No comments: