Like during my high school days.
I adore Mr Yeoh, my Physics teacher.
I'm absolutely in love with Dr. Cheam now.
No denying that he's one very funny dude!
If you've read my first-day-of-sem-three post before this.
I did mention that he's from MIT.
(If you don't know what MIT is, please go Google)
And he carries this eco-friendly bag to class.
Where he keeps his handouts and notes inside.
Well, here's more stuff I noticed about my awesome lecturer.
He keeps a pocket tissue in his left pocket of his trousers!
Omgoodness so kiut!
And also.
He says "Oops!" and laugh at himself when ink leaks out of his marker.
HARHARHARHARHAR.
Sometimes I feel like blasting out in laughter.
But nobody gets/sees how funny he is.
And stones in class.
Except me.
So blastin' would just make me lonely and miserable.
As if I'm not already.
But I'm very glad I have Hish beside me.
And I will whisper to him funny things I noticed.
And we will both giggle silently.
OH SOMETIMES I FEEL LIKE SQUEEZING DR. CHEAM'S CHEEKS.
Okay, joking. But no, really!
So kawaii!
I'm not crazy.
Well, if you think I am, blame it on my studies.
Hee.

This keeps me uncrazy.
And look! I'm posting this in the morning.
Like morning, morning; not early in the morning.
Okay, I'm starting to make no sense.
Well, bye!
God bless.
Note: I hate his tests/quizzes though. I died for the first quiz. And I actually studied my buttockcheeks off, for it. Sigh.
Love, Jas Min.
No comments:
Post a Comment