Monday, January 24, 2011

A hero(in) lies in me.

I actually typed down a really long post and left it as Draft.

Because I was being so emotional.

Not much thought went through my head before typing each word down.

It was wordy and lengthy anyway.

I had a short conversation with my classmate.

And he's like the superoverachiever.

Taking 16 credit hours this semester.

And he did motivate me (sort of).

So I've deleted that Draft because I ain't gonna complain and whine about the pressure.

Bring it on you bigassequations.

IMMA DOOH THIS LIKE A MAN.

And I'll put Him in the center of all these troubles this time.

i have no idea why i've been so emotional lately.
and my inability to express feelings verbally got me crying almost every night.
don't want to be cry baby.
but it happened involuntarily.
so sia suey at one point my roommate woke up.
sigh. i'm one hopeless child.

Love, Jas Min.

No comments: