- Recelebrated my mother's birthday last Sunday (but she settled the bill) kat Italliannies. First time there, and everything tasted okay lar. Glad we had fun, us, the family.
Happy birthday again, Ma!
- Hence, I had my first alcoholic drink. (I was forced to you see. I ain't gonna drink no more. My family are just evil. I don't mind sake; but they ordered a bottle of white wine. And I'm no fan of wine; red or white. As a matter of fact, I don't drink at all. Liquor stinks! I wanted to order a glass of innocent iced lemon tea instead, but mum insisted on something alcoholic, reason being: cos' she's mum and it's her birthday. So I had a glass of mojito). More about mojito in the next paragraph.

Mine.

Theirs.
- I can articulate mojito correctly, before I actually tasted it! Harhar, not funny I know. Cos' the waiter pronounced it as "mo-jee-toh" that's why. It looked nice and 'harmless' in the outside. Pretty famous summer drink, like in tele shows. Lots or mint (I like mint!) leaves and that's all. I had a sip at first and it tasted like juice. And so I told myself, "Tis' ain't gonna harm me" and suck in everything till the last drop. Like how I would with every other drink. 2 minutes was all it took for the nasty effects to kick in. My heart was pounding, face flushed, felt hot (in terms of temperature, hot), and mum said "Ah see, you look so healthy".
Yeah, mum's definition of looking healthy.
- Spent RM 100 on Jenga (well, the cetak version of Jenga) and Twister. Just to berbond with the family. Came home and none of them wanted to play. Feeling regretful now.
- So I slept instead. Wasn't drunk, but I'm clearly not meant for drinks. Not liquor. I don't even like Shandy (zomg!). Got up at 0130, watched the finals. The Uruguay vs Germany would fit much better as the final game. Both Holland and Spain were kicking people, not ball. Ah, Holland lost. )':
- My dog's recovering from his operation. So glad that he's walking (more of running) around nowadays. Super happy! Thank You, Lord. Another prayer answered.

How my darling dog slept while I cheered on Holland.
- Siah Eer Foo, sorry I ain't got no present for you this year. Maaf, I still lab you! Nobody to sap sap me in college. Or force me to study. Super sad okeh. *emo* Happy birthday nevertheless!
- Visited a figurine shop. Fell in love with MJ's Bad edition. *salivates* It costs RM 580 yo'. I know it's ridiculous, but what else isn't? Everything we want is ridiculous. The Godfather one is sold out (I randomly asked the shopkeeper, not knowing it's existence. But dang, there is such a figurine. Don Corleone with his chair, table and his frickin' cat too. Zomgosh I want I want I want! But sold out, and never to be made/found). *lagi emo* The shopkeeper thought I was a Mass Comm. student. Hey, other people can watch good movies and take photos also okay! He's a friendly guy though. Heh.

Yes, it's Davy Jones! Super detailed I tell you. Makes RM 480 seem so worth it.
- I have eggplant-coloured nails! Har, I look like some pontianak. Mum's choice of colour, don't brame me. She's trying to make me girly. Tsk.

And some other photos, randomly picked from my camera album.

Jun Yi's birthday. (:
Darts.
This would make a good shoe catalogue picture. Mum's feet.
I ought to go out and shoot more often.
Hugeass camera's rotting and so am I.
Will not be updating for some time.
Gotta nerd up. And catch on some sleep.
Goodnight and God bless you!
Don't drink, people. It spoils your liver!

No comments:
Post a Comment