Literally. It's not even funny.
Anyway, it's 0200 and in about 5 hours I have to get ready and do the usual and get ready for church. Today's been a long, dreadful (just the first half of the day, thank God). Blame it all on the lousy driving school management. Is it just me or is my driving instructor trying to drag the entire licensing process? *pulls hair off head* You know, they called me up on Friday morning, in the midst of my Precal test, saying that I must go for the lesson in Kapar on Saturday. Worse off, I arrived punctually (0800) and we eventually left for Kapar at 1000. Made me super angry okeh.
Bottomline, I think I'll fail my bukit lar. Sigh. I might go practice practice sikit with my brother and get my test done later during my semester break. Hopefully.
Speaking about semester break. Time is going by so fasssstt! Like 82495871630197 km/h yo'. *sings "Like a rhinestone cowboy!" cos' it's playing on lite now haha! Thank God for country music, it makes me cheery and I feel like wearing leather-fringed boots, grab a huge mug of root beer (so that it'll look like beer) and go "Howdy!" at strangers in a bar*
Okay, so where was I? Ah yes, time. Can you believe it? I've been in college for a month already. So far so good. Enough of me complaining about Chemistry crap. The workload is nuts, but I'm getting used to it already. Sleeping at 0200 and getting up at 0530 is crazy but it feels like my system is programmed and in a way, 'reformatted'. And now without Looi Yoong in the bus, travelling to and fro college is superboring. It's a skill to sleep in the bus okay. I sleep in the bus every morning with a bunch of hoohaa girls who curse nonstop and laugh hysterically the entire journey. And on the way back, the hoohaa girls are gone but then there's the Tamil radio blasting above our heads. That takes serious skills, I tell you.
*Germany vs Uruguay now, should I watch? Or should I go to bed, cos' I ought to when tomorrow's a Sunday"
While I decide, I have a week left to nerd. My finals is in a week. I am seriously unprepared. *squeals* And the usual, since highschool days. I'm planning ahead the to-do list for my semester break, instead of completing the only thing left on my current to-do list; nerd. Chemistry is going to be the killer. *chants "I can do this, I can do this, ..." *
*Ooh! Game just kicked off. Should I watch, should I not watch?*
Decided. I'm watching. Now I've come to notice, that this post is completely unrelated to the what I initially want to post. *refers to title* Well in a nutshell, I'm broke. And I'm not usually broke cos' I always plan ahead financially. Save it for a rainy day they say. But now rainy day seems like everyday.
._.
G'night and God bless y'all.
Netherlands all the way man.
(:

No comments:
Post a Comment