YAY!
To be frank, I'm not a fan of football. I've never watched a football game in my entire life.
Not until yesterday.
Honduras vs Chile was my first football match I watched.
Hurray!
And I never had a country whose side I take on.
But I've finally decided on one!
NIGERIA!
Because of Brown. Haha!
We made a deal, which I voluntarily wanted in.
So, there. I'm a Nigerian fan yo'!
Don't mess with me.
G'night peeps. God bless you.
To be frank, I'm not a fan of football. I've never watched a football game in my entire life.
Not until yesterday.
Honduras vs Chile was my first football match I watched.
Hurray!
And I never had a country whose side I take on.
But I've finally decided on one!
NIGERIA!Because of Brown. Haha!
We made a deal, which I voluntarily wanted in.
So, there. I'm a Nigerian fan yo'!
Don't mess with me.
G'night peeps. God bless you.
No comments:
Post a Comment