Dear Pa.
I'm not too sure what to say. I've been crying so much but I just want to tell you, that I love you. No matter the past, the present or the future. I still love you. Though you've hurt me this much, hurt us this much. I know that I've hurt you too. I'm sorry for being mad at you for so long. I still am. But I'm learning to let go. I don't want to be jealous of the people around me anymore. I'll wait till the day where I get to celebrate father's day with you.
Happy father's day.
I'm not too sure what to say. I've been crying so much but I just want to tell you, that I love you. No matter the past, the present or the future. I still love you. Though you've hurt me this much, hurt us this much. I know that I've hurt you too. I'm sorry for being mad at you for so long. I still am. But I'm learning to let go. I don't want to be jealous of the people around me anymore. I'll wait till the day where I get to celebrate father's day with you.
Happy father's day.
Love,
Your daughter.
Your daughter.
No comments:
Post a Comment