Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Hi Jeff. Hello.

Yes, you. Jeff Ng Vee Veen.

And no I don't often post personal stuffs here, in the WorldWideWeb cos' I prefer conversing face to face. But since yer ain't replying. Here's what I've gotta say.

Not bertalking with you now makes me feel guilty, for that comment I posted in Facebook. And I did apologise, and she knew. And. I know, my apology unaccepted but I'd appreciate a kind explanation why am I not forgiven. But you won't frickin reply me.

And man I'm sad cos' I don't like not talking to you and I value our kawanhood a lot. If you don't, just tell me off. Do not leave me hanging like this, waiting for our friendship to magically patch up. Will you talk to me?

Argh. I'm sad yo'. Nuts, Chemistry test tomorrow and I'm feeling emo over sh*ts like these.

Once again, I'm sorry. *sigh* I sound so desperate and pathetic, but so be it. Because I do not want this to prolong anymore. Stop ignoring me. ):

Night, peeps. Word of advice: Shut up and let things be. Lesson learnt.

Wait, you don't even read my blog. Pretty pointless post isn't it? Ugh.


No comments: