Smile though your heart is aching.
Smile even though it's breaking.
Smile even though it's breaking.
1. College.
It's been fun and challenging. Ai Waei and Idee are the people I hangout with most of the time. With Ee Leng also during Precal. Then there's Sherwin, the funny guy. And Brown, the Nigerian boy who shakes your hand whenever you meet him. Haha. Oh wait! Sam from Maldives. Sahan from Iran. We're all pretty close together, since we're small in numbers. Oh wait a funny conversation last Tuesday!
Sherwin: Hi Sam.i.am. So where yer from?
Sam: *chuckles* I'm from Maldives.
Sherwin: Oh cool! So where's Maldives? Somewhere near China?
Sam: Uhm no. Somewhere near India.
Sherwin: Yeah, somewhere near India near China.
Sherwin: So do you get to see pirates?
Sam: Yeah they are all around.
Sherwin: So have you seen Jack?
It's been fun and challenging. Ai Waei and Idee are the people I hangout with most of the time. With Ee Leng also during Precal. Then there's Sherwin, the funny guy. And Brown, the Nigerian boy who shakes your hand whenever you meet him. Haha. Oh wait! Sam from Maldives. Sahan from Iran. We're all pretty close together, since we're small in numbers. Oh wait a funny conversation last Tuesday!
Sherwin: Hi Sam.i.am. So where yer from?
Sam: *chuckles* I'm from Maldives.
Sherwin: Oh cool! So where's Maldives? Somewhere near China?
Sam: Uhm no. Somewhere near India.
Sherwin: Yeah, somewhere near India near China.
Sherwin: So do you get to see pirates?
Sam: Yeah they are all around.
Sherwin: So have you seen Jack?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Might not seem funny this way but you got to be there lah mann. The expression on Sam's face when he said "Somewhere near India". Haha!
Chemistry is a lil interesting now. Just a tad because our (Idee and I) matchsticks worked! One of our experiments were to make matchsticks out of sulphur and some other crap that stinks (Sulphur lah that's why chaochao). The joy when we lighted up our "homemade" matchstick! Heeeee.
Apart from that, we're already in Chapter 4 for Chem. Argh, crazy bananas. I need to nerd because another test is coming up this Wednesday. *screams* And Miss Jane is like Puan Zakiah, reading from the slides and just that. Pfft.
2. Why Not? 10'
It was a blast! I thought it was good. I like this year's one most compared to the previous ones. But funny, I came home feeling disappointed actually. Maybe it's because of something else. Was so tired I can't remember. Well thank you Lester and girlpren. Jo and siblings. Superlove you guys for being so nice and supportive. Well, that's that. Why Not? was great. Thank You, Lord.
3. Me.
I've said this before, when I was still working. But I got to say this again. I still need more metime. Well, actually I think I haven't got any. There isn't one day that I'm not doing anything. Ah, living under a pressured condition brings out the best of yourself. I'd like to scrap that for a moment.
I'm not stressed. I'm just tired and overclocked and sick of all the drama. I totally get the part where the world's a stage.
Ah, I'll save this part for those who bother to listen.
Yes, back to me! I'm so excited to go collect my first roll of film. Heehee. Though that darn salesperson from stupidTesco was so stupid and ignorant. I wanted to go somewhere else, but the nearest place I know is in Subang. Ohwell, let's just hope that that guy didn't screw up my photos. Ugh. I'll get a refund if he does.
And oh, I finally got my hands on a nice 50mm. Heehee. The ever handy bokeh lens. I now need a chance to go shooting! Yes, Tobias our deal is still on. I plan to do it at night though. All the low light stuffs.
Chemistry is a lil interesting now. Just a tad because our (Idee and I) matchsticks worked! One of our experiments were to make matchsticks out of sulphur and some other crap that stinks (Sulphur lah that's why chaochao). The joy when we lighted up our "homemade" matchstick! Heeeee.
Apart from that, we're already in Chapter 4 for Chem. Argh, crazy bananas. I need to nerd because another test is coming up this Wednesday. *screams* And Miss Jane is like Puan Zakiah, reading from the slides and just that. Pfft.
2. Why Not? 10'
It was a blast! I thought it was good. I like this year's one most compared to the previous ones. But funny, I came home feeling disappointed actually. Maybe it's because of something else. Was so tired I can't remember. Well thank you Lester and girlpren. Jo and siblings. Superlove you guys for being so nice and supportive. Well, that's that. Why Not? was great. Thank You, Lord.
3. Me.
I've said this before, when I was still working. But I got to say this again. I still need more metime. Well, actually I think I haven't got any. There isn't one day that I'm not doing anything. Ah, living under a pressured condition brings out the best of yourself. I'd like to scrap that for a moment.
I'm not stressed. I'm just tired and overclocked and sick of all the drama. I totally get the part where the world's a stage.
Ah, I'll save this part for those who bother to listen.
Yes, back to me! I'm so excited to go collect my first roll of film. Heehee. Though that darn salesperson from stupidTesco was so stupid and ignorant. I wanted to go somewhere else, but the nearest place I know is in Subang. Ohwell, let's just hope that that guy didn't screw up my photos. Ugh. I'll get a refund if he does.
And oh, I finally got my hands on a nice 50mm. Heehee. The ever handy bokeh lens. I now need a chance to go shooting! Yes, Tobias our deal is still on. I plan to do it at night though. All the low light stuffs.
Jeff still isn't talking to me.
I've enough of him.
I care too much that I don't even care now.
If that makes sense, yeah.
So goodnight humans!
See Siah Eer Foo, I mana ada blog everyday? I last blogged on Tuesday and today's Monday man. Haha.
I've enough of him.
I care too much that I don't even care now.
If that makes sense, yeah.
So goodnight humans!
See Siah Eer Foo, I mana ada blog everyday? I last blogged on Tuesday and today's Monday man. Haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment