Saturday, January 2, 2010

Why Not? 09'.

Well we all know Why Not? last year was a blast! And there goes Why Not? 09' last 19th of December. And it was grrreeeeeaaaat! Ultimately, couldn't have worked out without various people. *unscrolls a long list*

First up! Thank God! How could we've done it without Him in the first place right? Oh man, He's the man. Heee. Would like to thank Pastor John @ P.J. , committee members, youth members, parents, *jumps to the last on the list*, all who came and contributed, without all of you guys, Why Not? would've not been well, ... , Why Not?. Okay, not being logical now but scuz' me. I'm in a hurry.

I'll just leave the pictures to themselves alright. Caption em' for you and be nice a bit. All pictures are taken by yours truly unless stated. (:

I heart Jeff and Shean for attending. Taken by Hannah.

The gangsters being punished to perform the Chicken Dance.

Worship. Taken by Jeff.

The skinny ass himself. Ordered him to tilt his head front a bit cos' he wanted his Mohawk to stand out. -___-'' Ai swee.

Hannah and her pizza slice. Oh, she had her hair highlighted if you want to know.

Shean, the nicest guy ever. Aww, and look at him smile! So kiiuuuuutt right? Heh.

And by the way, Minapoh here only had her dinner at 11 pm cos' she's got to take photos of these people. Tsktsk. See I nice anot? Sacrificed my dinner okai.

Jeff and his new found diehard fan, Leonard.

I made them do this. Kehreizee ass. Jeff is aneroxic.

Two people who made me superduper happy, because they came. (:

Teacher Amy, Tobey and Nick.

Samson and Andy, gaying. Haha.

Noticed that the contrast's too low. Eeyerr maaf. Noob masih belajaring.

Amy, Tobey, myself, Tobias and Ruyong (Had to call her that! Haha). Taken by Hannah.

HAHA. Taken by Hannah.

Leader and her potential leader. :D

Friendly Batu Unjur guys. Love em' all. Hee.

Famous-Delta-boy-whose-name-I-suddenly-forgot, May Lynn, and yes I forgot his name too.

Sorry, I went round going "Hello, nice to see you! You are? I'm Jas Min" to every new person I see. Sincerely, sorryyyyy!

With May Lynn. Taken by Hannah.

Sue Wen and Hannah.

And finally. Minapoh sipping Justea at about 11.30 pm after dinner. Taken by Ah Tat.

That's about all. Decent, unblurred pictures. Haha.

Ohmy. I pheel like robbing Tobias's new EOS 500D now.

HD Video loh. Syioknyer.

Goodnight!

No comments: