Thursday, October 1, 2009

Updates!

#1 09' is coming to an end, very soon. Ohwell, there's Ass-Pee-Emm to worry before this year ends. But apart from that, I think I worry much about the mem'ries and friends I've made in high school. That's a heavy load to ponder through. I wonder if I will stick with my current friends even after high school. Oh, depressingnyer. So anyway, our graduation is comin'! Hurrah!

Better yet. Our class is performing; singing. Pretty cool eh? Songs are, No Boundaries (Crowning title for the last season of American Idol) and Mungkin Nanti (The famous Indon song by Peterpan). Rehearsals started yesterday, but I was absent so I only got to know about it today. And I thought our class sang pretty well. (:

Kanasai. Not easy for 43 people to sing together in 4 days nia okay.

Oh, and we only had one or two periods to practice, so, yeah. Not easy.

We will do good on that day.

We promise!

#2 Speaking of the horrific SPM, I feel so gong gong. Or rather, Mrs Tan's version, No blaaaiinn! Sigh. Trial results was worse than I expected it would be. Gosh. With so little time, I wonder if I can do well for SPM. Siiiggghhhhhh.

#3 Happyrandomthought - I actually influenced abit of Jeff into oldies! Heh. How awesome is that, huh? Didn't came to mind that he'd like old men! Ahh, *claps for self satisfaction*

#4 Oh and about that, I slept at 0200 because I got hooked at watching Elvis on Youtube. Grrr. Rawr. Meow. I can go nuts!

*skipped the entire dramatic celebrity craze phase*

I gotta say, he's the King mann. Like ze' bling bling! (What's that anyway? o.o) Oh I'd put on a jumper with glitter and studs now, if I have one. Crazy, I know! Happygiler. The ultimate stress-reliever after what happened in school.

#5 Mum's left for another major trip. Second time of the year and she's going to Vatican City. Ughh. How unfair is that? I want to go do Bollywood dancing in St. Peter's Square. Sheesshh. I might consider having her job in the future. Haha. I'm gonna miss mummy. *sniffs*

#6 Oh today's Nicholas's birthday and Jelicia Tan's. Happy birthday to you both and Nick, sorry I couldn't be around for CG this Sunday. You guys would do fine under Billy, I guess. I bribed him into talking about something funny this week! Okay, no I didn't. Kiddin'. Haha.

#7 Bummer. I hate that I keep forgetting chords. Gee. I literally wrote the chords on my thumb so I could look at it and cheat while I pick. Hah! So emo these days so I've been messing with the guitar. Emo lah. Haha. No lah, I'm not. (:

#8 I might not blog appropriately since it's nerdfever now. I gotta work hard anyway. With my trial results. Sighh. Now emo lah. -__-''

Edit:
Teared watching this. Found it on Lin's tweet.

No comments: