Something funny happened at McDonald's today!
Today was quite a happyday generally.
1. I bought The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown with a newspaper cutout just so that I could get 25% off! (With Popular card you only get 20, so yeah, newspaper cutouts are worth it at times).
2. It's friggin' hardcover! Heh.
3. I feel so motherly now just because my close friend is happy and not sad now. Hah!
4. I had Choco Top today! Good price, good taste.
5. And yes, that something that happened in McDonalds.
Today was quite a happyday generally.
1. I bought The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown with a newspaper cutout just so that I could get 25% off! (With Popular card you only get 20, so yeah, newspaper cutouts are worth it at times).
2. It's friggin' hardcover! Heh.
3. I feel so motherly now just because my close friend is happy and not sad now. Hah!
4. I had Choco Top today! Good price, good taste.
5. And yes, that something that happened in McDonalds.
Have a nice day, all.
No comments:
Post a Comment