One.
Pardon the sudden hiatus without prior notice. But wasn't to difficult to guess isn't it? Trial examinations. Oh, don't bother asking how I did. Typically being me, albeit it's September already.
Two.
Don't waste money texting me trial leaked questions. Because MGS is doing the school's paper. Which is waaaaayy suckier. So yeah, save your credit hor?
Three.
I have a lot of delayed posts. A lot. Really. Should I cramp everything into one post? Or split them eh? We'll see about it.
Four.
I just lost someone really dear to me.
Five.
So do not blame me if I do not want to respond to you. It's temporary.
Six.
BFC Bookshop is now open! Go grab your stationery while the sales is still on. Oh, you might not want to miss door gifts also, while stocks last! *persuasive salesperson's pitch*
I love you, ahma.
Pardon the sudden hiatus without prior notice. But wasn't to difficult to guess isn't it? Trial examinations. Oh, don't bother asking how I did. Typically being me, albeit it's September already.
Two.
Don't waste money texting me trial leaked questions. Because MGS is doing the school's paper. Which is waaaaayy suckier. So yeah, save your credit hor?
Three.
I have a lot of delayed posts. A lot. Really. Should I cramp everything into one post? Or split them eh? We'll see about it.
Four.
I just lost someone really dear to me.
Five.
So do not blame me if I do not want to respond to you. It's temporary.
Six.
BFC Bookshop is now open! Go grab your stationery while the sales is still on. Oh, you might not want to miss door gifts also, while stocks last! *persuasive salesperson's pitch*
I love you, ahma.
No comments:
Post a Comment