Happy Birthday Alan Teh!
See. We all sikit spastic.
That's the sign of the umpire when the runner is saved, by the way.
I know you love us alot.
Well, you love me most I know.
HARHAR.
Because I make you angry so much that you had to scream at me at MSSD semi-finals.
Oh, I am a legacy!
Heh.
Old man. Kam sia for the guidance and the awesome fun I had throughout my years in high school.
Thank God I am not one of those lazy, inactive nerds who kiss books and not mud.
I would have been one if not for you hor.
Kamsia. :D
That's the sign of the umpire when the runner is saved, by the way.
I know you love us alot.
Well, you love me most I know.
HARHAR.
Because I make you angry so much that you had to scream at me at MSSD semi-finals.
Oh, I am a legacy!
Heh.
Old man. Kam sia for the guidance and the awesome fun I had throughout my years in high school.
Thank God I am not one of those lazy, inactive nerds who kiss books and not mud.
I would have been one if not for you hor.
Kamsia. :D
I had ONE home run for you loh. Not bad right? Ish.
No comments:
Post a Comment