Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Long live the King of Rock.

Little things that should've been said and done, I just never took the time.

~Elvis Aaron Presley~

Sibeh hemsem loh.

Better than Wentworth Miller, the gay we all love.

Better. (:

While on this topic, I really want Elvis's CDs. Spotted one last week, but didn't had enough money at that moment. Sigh. It's always like that. Pfft. Anyway, it'll be nice if anyone of you gets me one. I promise to love you more. Heh.

Okay. On a different note, my mummy had a rough day. She was in the car with her colleague and some random, *that pa lia ethnic* dude, smashed my mum's car window and grabbed my mum's colleague's handbag. Ugh.

I. must. be. racist. in. fact.

What kind of police officer defends for the criminal? Not defending, but in a way. Yes, defending! Can't think of any other appropriate word currently. That darn policemen doubted my mum that the snatch theft might not be a *that pa lia race, again* because the freaking policeman is from a pa lia race, itself. Goodness. I have nothing much to say, anymore.

And back to Wentworth Miller, I cried watching episode 22 and 24. So, you quite get the point lah. Sigh. Tabik! director. Season 5, hungeh hungeh!

Goodnight.

No comments: