Gosh. The horror. I just woke up from a 14-hour sleep.
This is what happens when you're nice + lazy + fussy. I slept for an hour, only. An hour, I repeat. Making acard ( too long for a card ) mini scrapbook took me 5 freaking hours. Okay, I started at 0000, that one's my fault. Plus, the pictures, drawings, cutting, pasting, writing made me a zombie. I felt like I didn't sleep at all. I went to school the next day with my eyes half-opened. Huge eyebags and Joanna said that my eyes are red. Checked, but it wasn't. Haha.
This is what happens when you're nice + lazy + fussy. I slept for an hour, only. An hour, I repeat. Making a
Worth it, anyway. Teh loved it. (:
Those who skipped school, you guys missed out the fun.

So, here's the uhm collaged pictures? Ah whatever you call it.
Two pages are missing though. The last and the second last.
Go on, click to englarge!
Just like a shmall kutikuti *Ah Tan's accent* boy. (:
Budak dier paling suka marah. It's true.
From first-base, to second-base, to centerfield, to benchwarmer, to the only person he almost-kicked-out. Oh, he just got to love me. Heh!
Had loads of fun eversince Form 1, thanks Teh.
No comments:
Post a Comment