Monday, May 25, 2009

Permanent.

I can't help, but cry.

:'(

Edit: Right, pardon my mood swings these days. I've been having these crazy flux of emotions and it's been a real tough week. *gets mind straight to the reason of posting here* Thanks to Sher Lin, somehow. A simple thought from a friend comforted me a lil' and I really do appreciate it okay! Love you, hon!

I'm not crying over some stupid boy. No, I'm not in love.

I'm not crying over some stupid movie.

I'm not crying over some stupid "exam-blues". I should, I guess.

I'm not crying over some stupid song. Wait, I am.

First thing, it's not stupid. Because it's written by David Cook and sung by David Cook himself.



*goes high for a moment*

Told you I had major mood swings.

Two, he wrote it for his sick brother, Adam Cook who recently passed away on the 2nd of May. It isn't about how much I feel sad for David ( I do, but not the apparent reason I cried ) but it's about how it reminds me of my grandma. It's the lyrics. Sinful, but meaningful lyrics. Gosh.

The painful truth: My grandma is in the final stage of cancer now. Cancer, ear cancer. There's no possible cure but we've never stopped trusting Him even when science fails.

So anyway, cut the whole sad story short. I'm trying my best to stay happy and to spend time with granny. It's far from describable, what my grandma means to me, personally. I love you very very very ( times ∞ ) much, granny.


Few years back.

Stop looking at that fat face o' mine. Thankyewberimuch.

It's happenning all over again. T.T

No comments: