Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Lil Rounds go away, never never come again.

*sings in the 'Rain, rain Go Away' melody*

Enough lah. She's had countless of so-so weeks but she's still in the competition and I don't get why. Sigh. I thought it was obvious to America that Lil was suppose to go after Megan. Pfft. And we all know she's got that powerful voice but she doesn't stand out, ... , somehow. Ishhh.

Geram lah, lu tarak geram mey?

And she left Matt out. A.R.S.E. Pfft. I don't get it lah, I don't think any of the judges fancy her at all. America is just plain deaf or blind ( Can't figure out which ). Sigh. That woman better screw up next week and secures one of the bottom two seats. Ughh.

Good thing was, Matt was saved by the judges. Ohh, thank you Simon, Paula, Randy and Kara. I cannot imagine Matt leaving before Lil. I swear if he wasn't saved, I would cry okay. I know crying wouldn't help, but whatyoucare lah?

Bad news is, two are going off next week and next week is, ... , Disco week. It's in red, okay. Put ultra attention on that because, I am super worried for Anoop and I have no idea how he is going to perform next week. Kadevalai. How?

Okay, do this with me.

*Sits straight up and takes in long, deep breaths*

*Thinks of Anoop with an afro wig*

.

.

.


Okay, minus the wig, *shrugs*

.

.

.

Omigosh, he has chest hair implants? I mean that fellar above.

.

.

.

*Swaps wig with something-like-the-Beatles hairdo*


*Have him dressed in tight-fitting clothes, with alot of glitter*

*Add the disco ball*

*Anoop sings the right song for him, maybe Bee Gee's Night Fever would be fine*

*Have Simon standing up grooving and doing that boogey thing*

Now,

*Chant with me, "Noop Dawg rocks"*

Eeeek. I'm starting to have a bad feeling now. It's been three weeks in a row that Anoop's in the bottom three. The most counts among the top 7 if I'm not mistaken. Sigh. Pressure pressure. And I think Simon didn't like Anoop's performance yesterday also. Pfft. If he doesn't like Anoop next week, I shall ask Megan to have him entertained with her cawing again.

But I must say, if Anoop really screws up next week, he deserves to be in the bottom two. It's not easy competing among the 5 contenders ( Lil is out of the question, obviously ) now. And being in the top 7 is really really good already isn't it? We shall see next week. (:

Goodnight! Oh, Adam was horrible, terrible, vegetable this week. I'm serious.

No comments: