Monday, April 13, 2009

Four-in-one.

Friday, I mean Good Friday. (:

Had a great start not dragging myself out of bed at 0530 in the morning. Missionary schools were on a holiday ( Hurray!). But I got up rather early instead, about 0830. Head right to the computer and started editing the No Apologies II flyer. And so since it's mentioned, I shall announce it here.

Time: 0830

Date: 6th June

Venue: Botanic Family Church, Klang.

For more details: Run to me.

An event brought to you by BFC Youth and Focus of the Family, Malaysia.

Apparently, what you see happens to be a grayscaled version of it, because all flyers are printed out that way. Not much edits but I just added that heart thing just to zh'ng it ( XiaXue's version of bling ).

Went off to church to get the printing done, and I swear Billy is fussier than any woman on Earth. Being a male himself, I think he should be restricted from shopping malls. I mean, seriously, he took a full hour just to stare at the flyer on the laptop screen and twist and turn just to see if it's nice enough. And when asked.

Me: Ey, Billy, enough lah. Sui liao lah. We got not enough time.

Billy: Hmm. *twists his head into a certain angle and stares at the screen* Eh you think I should put it on the bottom or on the top?

Me: Aiyoh, cincai lah. On the top looks less messier. Who cares lah?

Billy: Aiyaah. Must look from a youth's perspective mah.

Me: I don't think anybody cares as long as the details are there lah.

Apparently, I am the youth and he's an overgrown youth.

Oh, the horror when Billy sits in front of his laptop and frets. And Nicholas had to leave me alone with Billy. Pfft. So anyway, the flyers were ready to be given out during the Miracle Rally. Speaking about Miracle Rally, the first night was packed. I was feeling abit anxious and excited. Ee Vee, Looi Yoong and Lin Kee were there too. You could feel God's presence and I felt necessary to bring Lin Kee out to the altar to be prayed for, after hearing her story. She was shy and afraid at first but I managed to convince her though. And she cried alot that I could almost feel myself being put into her position. I think I quite understand when she has got a father like mine, restricting her from coming to church. I was dead worried that if her father would hit her or something, but as expected she couldn't come to church again.

But I'll keep inviting her, until she comes. I think we are both share quite similar experiences. Ohwell. Shall not further describe our stories. I believe she'll come one day.

Proverbs 3:5 Trust in the Lord with all your heart. Never rely on what you think you know.

Saturday.

Got up early for softball training. Ugh. Ah Teh seems to be having mood swings lately. I don't get him and neither do all of the others. He left us when we were having our rountined-warm ups. Usual excuse, breakfast. And when he returned, we were already throwing. And he was like screaming and yelling like nobody's business, even the innocent form ones were much afraid when they were having their gotong royong. Oh goodness.

The eerieness to stand beside him during batting. Gosh. Like a volcanoe erupting, spitting out hot, angry magma. There was no more Whatthehell, mann! but there were many Gotohell, lah! I'm guessing it's andropause. Ohwell. Men are difficult to get.

Due to his flux of mood swings, I am currently a benchwarmer. I think. Thanks to him, all my hard work and attendance is thrown down to that stinking bench. It all happenned when there was a flying ball, clearly directed to Ciu Yi, and I was beside Ciu Yi. Spontaneously, I called out Ciu Yi's name to indicate that it's her ball, and that babi had to scream and say "Jas Min, you're out!" I was stunned, as if shot at the heart at point-blank range. I mean, seriously. What was my mistake? It was darn clear-cut, that ball was heading to Ciu Yi. I even alarmed Ciu Yi. And whattheheck I did wrong lah? And when I asked him, he gave me that, you-are-sitting-on-the-bench look and mumbled "Go back and think for yourself".

Until now, I still don't get my mistake. Instead, I thought of the advantages of warming the bench. And I even came up with a list of it, in my head.

1. Maintain minimal sunburn.

2. Less pressure.

3. Avoid Ah Teh's lecture.

4. Avoid opponents critiques.

5. Oppurtunity to support the team completely.

Annoyed, but I still want to get yelled at and tanned. Not being in the game, is a huge loss okay. The fun and the screaming. Oohmamaa. Almost haven. The ultimate pleasure of winning. Heehee. But that all depends on what the man says, the coming training. Ugh. Not looking forward to it.

Then it's Miracle Rally again. The second night was fewer but there were many great testimonies of God's amazing healing that took place the previous night. And that night, one of the crowd stood out. A man with stroke. Half-stroke I think. Anyway, he couldn't really walk and he never jumped. Not once for the last four years. And after he came out to the altar, seated at the front row, I could felt the joy in him went he started jumping. It was only for about an inch above the ground, but he was so happy and he went back home with a smile carved in his face. Praise God, hallelujah.

After that, Hannah, Gabriel, Samson and I hopped into Billy's ride to have supper. I mean, the boys makaned while Hannah and I watch. Oh, the temptations of Maggi Mee goreng when you have three eating machines, slurping the mee in front of you. We all had fun that night. Talking and laughing, like we always do. And we have come to a clear conclusion that Samson and I have the same laughing-frequency. That Billy says, if Samson ever had a live talkshow, I'd be the only one laughing among the crowd, while Hannah, Gabriel and Billy would be the ones laughing at me. Tsk. I don't get it. Samson is funny, okay!

And the finale was a never-seen before, hugeass roti tisu. Tantalizing, that I wished I had a hundred more taste buds. Okay, it wasn't that all good. But the people who ate it made it taste better. (:

Sunday, Easter Sunday.

Miracle Rally was in the morning. It was rather disappointing not seeing that man who got healed. Sigh. Ohwell. Everything was going well in church, I guess.

And then there's the awesome dinner cooked by my aunt. Oh, her signature Penang curry mee. It was marvelous. And it reminds me of mum somehow, her Mee Hun Kueh. Sigh. Mummy, come home quick! She must be having her time of her life working whilst sitting in that boat we call perahu, but the only difference is, it's in Vienna. Ish. *sulks*

Sunday was long and draggy. I couldn't elaborate much about it but all I knew was that I didn't attempt to nerd Chemistry at all. Ah, Chemistry is boring, don't you think? Physics is way better and funner ( if such word exists ).

Now, after much typing ( I bet you people like Jeff or Hannah, would just skip the whole crap and scroll right down to the pictures, tsk), here are some photos. It's been quite sometime since I last camwhored isn't it? I don't quite like taking pictures of myself, not anymore. Haha.


Your poser.

And here she is again, with a constipated face now.

*I wanted to mosaic my thighs but it'll be catching more attention than the face*

Munday.

Chemistry was stupid. Followed by PJK. Read Jessica's blog if you want to know why. Wanted to blog about it but it's long enough already. Haha. Seriously, PJK like Hannah said, was so Puan Tun Farina. I made grandmother stories out of the whole paper. Ugh.

Had a good long nap after school. Oh, an evening's sleep is the best way out of your blues ain't it? But the problems just won't shooshoo away, I guess. I'm having this whole understanding matter again. I'm sorry, but I am not a smart-enough person to understand your feelings. It's no different because not many understand me either. But I learned how to get over it and that's why I don't expect people to completely understand me. So, if I'm not understanding enough, then make me or else, loose the grip on me. I am not mean and I don't want to hurt no feelings but forcing ourselves to understand just doesn't get things better.

People, I'm not such of a great, understanding friend you would want to have. But hey, we all have got our flaws and a true friend accepts, I guess. Honestly, if you have got a thing with me, do tell me off my face and not have messengers passing the news okay? Applicable for adults, too. Sorry, but I just had enough.

Peace. God bless. (:

No comments: