Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Test mess.

Hey, how was your History paper form fives and fours?

It's quite amazing how I manage to complete my History paper, and still have 20 minutes to just have a quick nap. I never, never sleep during exams, except for today though. I wasn't sleepy but I just slept by accident. I don't quite like the idea of resting my head right after I fill out the answers like most of the people, because I might just sleep off for real and never wake up in time again.

So anyway, I revised Chapter 1 on Monday afternoon ( and still went to school, one of the fifteen miserable people who actually did ). Chapter 2 this morning. And Chapter 10 during the 5-minute reading program. So much for last-minute revisions. Heh.

When I got the paper, said a lil prayer and skipped the first page. First page was Chapter 10 lah, can't expect much for studying 5 minutes only right? I thank God for the 3 questions on Chapter 1, the only chapter I took seriously. Well, sort of. Chapter 2 was fine and after completing all four structural questions, I went back to page one. I pretty much tembaked the answers. And I left one blank. I had something in mind but I didn't want to write it out because I think it'd be too stupid.

Q: Siapakah yang memperkenalkan pendidikan Inggeris di Tanah Melayu?

A: Frank Swettenham.

I didn't actually write it down but I had that in mind though. Haha. Don't laugh at me. I don't quite like Malaysian history okay. I prefer reading about Hitler and Mao Ze Dong or something like that. I think Parameswara sitting under the tree watching the dog and the antelope or deer fight is just, too much. Pfft. So yeah the other questions on the first page are all tembaked.

And, there's Biology tomorrow and I have got no idea what's going on in Chapter 1. And Hannah's having high fever. What timing. Tsktsk. May God be with you, cuz. Get well soon. (:

No comments: