Saturday, February 21, 2009

Ten random things this week.

1. I lost my primary position in the softball team just this morning. Which is rather predicted, but I was still surprised. I love first-base you see. It was predicted because I knew my throwing accuracy deteriorated, I wonder if that's the word, but yeah, I pretty much threw like an ahgua this morning. Pfft. And I was ultraclumsy today. Had to screw up last-minute, as always. But on the brighter side, I am quite comfortable swinging the bat now. After that huge-ass-accident last year. So say hello to your new outfielder here!

Ey, outfielder damn cute wan okay. Get to pose and turn chao dar until a fly ball comes. Hee.

2. I am marching for the school band. Yeahlah yeahlah. Very shocking meh? Fuhwell. As long as I got Rayel by my side, I'm happy enough. Oh, and I'm playing the sax, if and only if, I can ever catch up. Blowing the thing is already difficult. -.-

3. I think I grew fatter, again. Even when I skipped reccess. Pfft. Weird.

4. I cannot study for the coming tests. Everytime I try to read or memorise the facts, I'll simply drift off to sleep or somehow get distracted. Have you felt like you're reading the same sentence over and over again, but you don't seem to understand anything? That's exactly what's happening to me. Ugh. And ass-pee-emm is just 8 months awaaaay.

5. I noticed that Ah Teh's one bigfatdramapapa. He was considered extremely nice to the volleyballers okay. You see, training for softballs were from 0800-1030 and volleyball from 1030 to whatever-time-they-ended, and both tranings were on the same day. So after my training, I opted to stay back and watch the volleyballers play. And oh, the scene. Like from Mr Hyde to Dr Jekyll, I swear.

( Okay, shall drop the exaggeration here )

He was like "Whatthehell, mann!" and "Bullshit laah!" or "Ey aunttyyy!" the entire training. But we were used to it, so it's not that of a problem. And when it's volleyball time, I heard more "Well dones" and only one "Whatthehell mann" okay. Pfft. But hey volleyballers, don't get offended if he marahs all lah, he's memang like that and he actually sayangs you guys. Like how he loves us even when he calls us Heavybutt. Just get used to it and you'll love trainings more than anything else. (:

And note, he used to threaten me that if ever I did the same mistake again he'll kick me out of the team. But I did the very same mistake for more than 3 years and he never did kicked me out. See what I mean?

6. I dropped Yee-Ass-Tee. Yoohoo! Okay, I think this subject was more of a free-A-subject but I don't want to get astrayed with annoying little VEs and MindMaps and SWs. You'll get me if you're under Puan Tun Farina. I figured I could use more of that time for other reasonable, worthwhile stuffs.

7. Oh, my infotalk topic was about flatulence. The real word for fart by the way. So people you're welcomed to steal my topic because I won't be presenting anymore. Thank goodness I didn't memorise it at all, it'd be a waste of time. And previously, my topic was stealth aircrafts. Something more of my taste, but yeah you can steal that too. Haha.

8. I feel like killing Jia Ying because she's one very lucky kid. One sentence cukup to express my jealous-ness.

9. Selyna is awesome. Since she's used to Selyna, I'll call her Selyna. She's so nice to drive me back home and along the way makan lunch togethergether. Gah. There's no awesomer senior I could ever have. Hee. Siew Kim's fine but Selyna's awesome. Heh. We shall go lepak together someday. (:

10. I had my legs up on the chair, folded into some meditating postion, during my class's candid shot. What?! I wasn't prepared and it was like a spontaneoous reaction. Pfft. We'll see how it looks like when the photo's developed.

No comments: