Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Another reunion and another annual hangout.


It's got to be short because my nose is on a marathon.

On a running race with no finishing line. Pfft.

30. 11. 08

Another reunion with the JBTBuddies. Though the turn-ups were very disappointing, having the usual gang's always fun and irreplacable. Tell me, where can I ever find any kawans like them? Awww. Throughout 2008, only Atika, Le King, Sanjeeva and I, have been attending all AEON gatherings okay? Pfft. I mentioned AEON because, I missed out Adwin's birthday bash at his place. Heee. Sorry, Adwin.

Planned to watch Madagascar but there were no tickets left. Bolt was too late. And Twilight? Nah. None of us wants to watch Twilight. Haha. No offence though Twilighteronnies. We went off to get lunch for both hungry people, Atika and Le King, at the same ol' Black Canyon. I tell you, Le King is one fussy, choosy, grumpy old man. Pfft. Worse than a girl getting her lingerie. Heck. Ohwell, had fun chit-chatting and a whole lot of LOLs. It's good getting updated by the boys you know. I even learnt a new schoolprank, aluba. Haha. Like kaokao guys main.

We then went circling around the mall, which is practically tiring, honestly. After waking up at 0700 and working late the day before? You bet, my two darn feet were numb. Pfft.

Our best stop, the playground. The indoor one. I have no idea what you guys call it but yeah, you know which one. Some awesome pictures, I shot. (:

My knight in shining armor. =)

Atika, oh Atika. X)

Thank you hubby, for the RM 1 treat. Though I think it's a waste. Tsk. Thank you Le King, for your precious ( I have to mention this because it seemed so difficult to drag him out for gatherings ) time to come all the way to AEON. Thank you Atika, for calling up all ex-JBTians though most of them turned down the invites. And thank you Aaron, for the surprise guest appearance though Atika didn't invite you. More of a self-invite thing if you ask me. -_-

It was another awesome reunion guys. Iloveyoutobits. (:

1. 12. 08

Another hangout with Siah Eer to Sunway Pyramid. The last time I went to Sunway Pyramid was with Siah Eer and during the holidays too. I'm no kolot okay? I just don't find the neccessity to go all the way to Sunway for lepaks. We have it in Klang, so why not Klang right? Like Pastor John says, we are all Klangites. Heh.

And this year's plan was, Christmas Gifts Shopping!

I sorted out the people I'm planning to give and the gifts I want to give. And eventually, I bought it all in a day. Heh. 11 people's gifts in one day okay? This means I've got no reason to get headachey over the people's presents and what to give them or some sort. Hee.

Thank you Siah Eer, for accompanying me and yes, giving me lots and lots of advise and ideas. Heh. Love ya lots!

Oh and Siah Eer dragged me to take photos with that Japanese machine thing. Though a lil' lala but it was fun for the first time. Heh. I didn't know what and how to pose, so sorry lah if I've spoiled any of the pictures. Haha. Fun fun fun. (:

Miss Santarina wants Rudolph for Christmas.

Assume it's a reindeer okay?

Good night, world. =)


No comments: