So, who says I get 90+ eh? Pfft. I got a miserable ugly D for Add Math siut. Sigh. Made lots of careless mistakes though. Haha. The usual. Tell me, how can I solve mind-boggling equations and not do simple primary kid arithmethics?
E.g:
12x = 6
x = 2.
Shut up. I lost most marks over at these careless mistakes. Pfft. Just a lil' bit turned-off and it somehow affect my Biology I today. Haha. Whattodo. Tsktsk. This is the worst Add Math marks in history. I can get A's during mid-terms and monthly tests but a big fat D for final-terms. Suey. Haha. I told you Add Math stinks this time. Okay, shall not loh about it anymore.
I got myself something new to indulge in. Heh. Behold, the ol' su. do. ku. =)
Exams took time over my camwhore moments. Tsk. Don't you think? Haha. I know exams are like still going on but eh, ONE MORE FRIGGIN DAY ONLY LAH. Pfft. Sudoku helps destresses and I'll forget about everything in a picosecond. Shall not think about Add Math and soak myself into the realm of figures and digits with heaps of Add Math exercises soon. Not now, but soon. Sigh.
Sorry, Ma. I disappoint you. T.T
Edit: Oh shit. I was all puffy and screaming when Lawrence came over to my place. Whattheheck whattheheck. sibehsiasuey this time loh.
Edit2: This is random. I got an invite for Deepavali. Yay! Thank you Puniichan. Got mutton curry to whack this time. (:
What a lousy post. Bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment