Mummy's struggling these days. I understand it ain't easy to give and provide for the entire family, alone. Especially, with three very very very 'unique' children. I've been feeling bad nowadays. Not enough chores to help out Ma. Not enough nerdpower to make Ma happy. Ain't getting any good grades so far. Not enough quality time with Ma. Not understanding and taking Ma's advice completely. Yadayadayada. The I'm-of-no-help-to-Ma list just goes on. Sigh. Plus, a single parent situation just adds up the weight she's carrying on her shoulders.
My mum is on a flying marathon this month and next. China, Thailand and currently in Sarawak. Pfft. These means that I don't get to see Ma for almost a month. She comes back like a few days and vanishes into somewhere else for another week. Sigh. I miss mummy. Somehow I think she needs to get herself a time-out for a moment. She just fell sick last week and I swear my heart was doing backflips when I saw the cough medicine on the kitchen counter. It all worsen when she told me she was going to Thailand, like Thailand is now all dangerous now. What kind of a company conducts major meetings in a not-such-a-great-place-to-have-meetings country? I mean, not-such-a-safe country.
Ma,
I don't mind doing the chores for a month. Since exams are over.
I don't mind doing Add Math like I promise to.
I don't mind gearing up for that scholarship you've been wanting me to.
I don't mind waiting for you to come home Ma.
I don't mind keeping all my lame jokes and random updates for a month.
I don't mind staying alone during the end-term holidays Ma.
But, please do take care,
because I love you.
I'm sorry but I get all sad and teary when I think of Ma. But no matter what, I'll always know He is in control of every single bit of our lives. All we need to do is just to believe and have faith in Him.
Luke 15:22-23 Then Jesus said to his disciples: "Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat; or what you will wear. Life is more than food, and the body is more than clothes.
I love you more than anything, Ma. xoxo.
No comments:
Post a Comment