Letting go.
I think I've got like this tendency to forget and accept what's past and look forward to what's new in life. I wonder when this 'skill' somehow was generated and honed later on. =) I wonder if it's good having to forget the past but I tell you, it helped me out of my troubles and worries and ze' zits almost, everytime.
Okay, this indirectly goes out to Hannah and Siah Eer. Right, the Hannah-case first. She's got like this long crappy grandfathermotherbrothercousinsisterbrothernephewniece kind of story about the silly mistakes she made in the exams. Somehow, I think she should learn to lose it and shake all the stress away and think of the 'tomorrows' papers instead. Not to boast or anything, but seriously, it worries me lah. And *coughs* annoys *coughs* me. Haha. She claims that I can forget my mistakes and take it lightly because I'm smart. -_- Eh hello, I made mistakes also okay. Pfft. But on the brighter side, I still know she nerds super kao kao after that. Maybe bragging and lohing are just the minor have-to-nerd symptoms.
Siah Eer on the other hand, is just smart lah. No negotiations and further discussion about her intelligence but she needs to let things go too. I wonder if she minds if I mentioned this here, like publicly but anyway, I will lah. Heh. *Prays that Siah Eer will tutup mata and skip this paragraph at the very least* Supermama 4 Dedikasi Add Math teacher handed out the exam results already and Siah Eer was rather disappointed of her marks. She got XX%. XX because I feel guilty enough to tell this out what more her marks. Not to be revealed, XX. And she went all piffy puffy eversince. Like whenever she think of her grades, cry. Whenever she reflects over her mistakes, cry. Sigh. I mean what's done is done right? We all got to learn and accept after all.
Everybody's famous rotten smelly quote: It's not the end of the world mah.
So perfectly and utterly and terribly true right? Haha. There's like more of other papers to ponder through. Even though it's like Biology I and Chemistry I ( Civics and PJK are meant to be ignored. :D ), but why not spend time on what's after than what's before right? Heh. Just lose it and forget about Add Math, my friend. *Sticks out tongue*
Lousy Malay idiom directly translated into English: Before rice becomes porridge.
It all makes sense when I learn how I can be all funnier and funner now, compared to two years back. Haha. Hannah use to say I have fun with books, not people. Pfft. Not really lah. I just don't socialize much and books are just substitutes, I guess. Storybooks, I am referring to. But I'm glad I'm different now. I quite funny nowadays right? Haha. Here's something interesting.
Over at prayer meeting minutes ago.
Hannah: Eh, we very cool lah, not like them. Haha. ( Them refers to Ah Jun and Ah Li. )
Me: Yeah loh. But we quite lame lah, but funny. Haha.
Hannah: We are cool lame. Noh. COLAME.
Simultaneously, C-O-L-A-M-E! *Both shows the hand gesture thing*
And yesterday night, over at tuition.
It was about 2245. Tuition was closed and only three girls were left. Hannah, Miss Unkown and I. Stranded in the middle of the night, imagine the boringness. Tsktsk. The entire thing turned over when Mr Unknown popped into the scene.
Mr Unknown: Eh, ni hai mei you huei ah? ( Bokeh translation: Eh, you haven't go back ah? )
Miss Unknown: *Chuckles* Mei you lah. Ni leh? ( Bokeh translation: No lah. You leh? )
Like obviously they're not back right? How can they even see each other if they have gone back home? -_-
Mr Unknown: Aiyah, wo pai seh leh den sia ni bei ren cia zhua tiao. Haha. ( Bokeh translation: Aiyah, I malu lah if you kena kidnapped. )
Miss Unknown: Hahahaha.
Continues in their cheesy chit-chat while Hannah and I were dancing + eavesdropping. Until something caught our eyes.
Miss Unknown: *Touches Mr Unknown's face and chin out of the blue*.
Hannah and I: *Eeeyyyeeeeeeerrrrr out loud* HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Continues with the Jason M'raz's I'm Yours dance until mummy finally came at 2300.
Just an example of what happens when Hannah and I do at random moments. Heh.
Here are more notes of the day. This is fun I tell you. (:
Note#1: Add Math's current Form 5 topic is superfun I must say. When you least expected things to turn out beyond expectations when you grow older. =)
Note#2: That news I was talking about. Still in uncertainty but I guess I heard of some bad responses. Hmmm.
Note#3: TWO MORE DAYS OF SITTING AT THAT SAME OLD SHITTY PLACE, ISOLATED FROM FRIENDS AND GETTING MY ASS NUMB AND LBB AND STAYING MUTE FOR HOURS. YAY!
That's all! Ta. xoxo.
No comments:
Post a Comment