Saturday, October 18, 2008

Dad's eighteenth!

Happy birthday Pa!

Ily and you're always eighteen. (:

Note#1:
Zomgosh. It's a Saturday and I woke up like 0730 just to work. I mean, I waited for my uncle to pass me the paperworks because he said he was coming over at 0800, but he came at 0845. Pfft. Pastor's been busy, I guess. Ahh. Had lots of photocopying and stuffs but I'm all over and done with em'. What a relief.

Note#2:
Having RK class later on. Sigh. A lil' bit too tiring for me.

Note#3:
I need a new header. This is like stale smelly rotten fish prawns. Mind you, I like fish. d:

Note#4:
Why Not? promo video is on it's way, ... , well, into my brains. Trying to fork out ideas, people. Be patient. Heh.

Note#5:
I need a nap. Supersleepy. It's a Saturday after all.

Bye folks! xoxo.

2 comments:

Rao said...

FARTING.....

wait let me fart completely O_o yerr

haha
anywayz haha u got friging alot to talk. Now i know why ur friends insist on u posting your blog.

yeah jas min continue posting, its very interesting and haha your posts are amusingly INTERESTING (the miss and mr unknown crapp) xDDD

Jas Min said...

Haha. Funny lahh you. Of course I got much to say about, you know that kan? Heh.
*faaarrrtttts!*