Thursday, September 25, 2008

True colours.

From 18th of September.
To 13th of October.
Back to 6th of October.

Blame who? The Education Ministry. Why?

Jessica - Damn free right every week send one secular to the school asking to change the examination dates. Wah make up your mind lah!

Such fickle-minded people. Why cannot stick to their decisions?

Shankry - They say the teachers got not enough time to mark our papers.

Whattheheck? Our results will be out next year and 2 months of holidays not enough? Why not enough?

Elaine - Canteen Day profit=PIBG money=Our parents money=Students money.
Yeah la I know, you wanna save those money so that you can travel to Bali right? I AM NOT STUPID. If I'm not mistaken, the teachers in my school used part of our Canteen Day profits to TRAVEL.

So now you know why not enough time? Our awesome teachers, plus our awesome education ministry.

Thank goodness I'm married.
You'll eventually know someone else is there for you worth caring about more than examinations.
That's all! I love you, pureshen. =]

No comments: