Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Happy Diwali!


Last year's Diwali celebration at Sindhu's place.

I'm so terribly sorry that I can't be there right now, girls. Instead I'm stuck here in this room at 1100 and I'm the only one awake in this place. I want murukus and putu mayam too! Thank you all so very much for the great mem'ries throughout the years.


Last two year's National Day Celebration.

I miss you all the most (Angel included!). Look at us and our silliness. Ah Foo, Dadidaran, MamaJo and LJY now have long hair and myself, with much shorter hair now. Time flies, indeed. Love you girls!

I guess I shall continue stoning or maybe take a walk to Pyramid and stone there or something. So very depressing Diwali. Wish I was there with you guys! Instead I'm alone here in some alien land. Meeeeh.

Lots of love, Jas Min.

No comments: