
Hish got me a souvenir from The States. Yay!
Pardon the title. I'm in this ranting mood at the wrong timing, cos' nobody wants to listen to me. That's why I'm letting it all out here. To the public. Out in the worldwideweb. For all to see.
But I do mean it! Happy Thaipusam.
Gosh. Everything I say now is, stress, stress, and more stress. Because I really am. I'm only taking three subjects this semester. Freaking 12 credit hours only. I took 14 last semester (and did rather badly) but the workload is like exponentially greater than last semester's. Ohmygodzillas. Calculus II is like superduperconfusing (actually it's fine, but let me whine and complain because I was half stoning in today's class) with all the complex, bigass equations. Mr Chong, being Mr Chong was rather nice already to slow down as it was the first class today. But I was already stoning in the first class. Took me a while to get it. Imagine the coming days. I make it sound like it's judgement day. But yes! It does feel like it.
Yes you can imagine my stone face.
.______.
Yes like that.
Oh, don't get me started about Physics. It's like the real deal Physics. And suddenly what's learnt during SPM seem like rubbish. Nonsense. Yes, that's what an MIT lecturer can do to your brains. That psychological effect. The whole remember-to-address-your-lecturer-as-Dr thing is driving me nuts. Because he is merciless. He completed two chapters on the first day itself. Not one, but fricking two! To make things worse, he looks completely nice. Dr Cheam is like the nicest-looking lecturer I've ever met. He smiles 24/7 and he carries this eco-friendly bag along with him all the time. I tell you, it's these kinds of lecturers that you don't mess with.
Got aura one I no bruff you.
Really! Can feel it!
In fact I feel rather guilty spending time here already. I have like tons of tutorials and homework to complete. And gosh, did I tell you Theatre is boring? No? Well, thea-fricking-tre is boring. Summing up my stress level to it's limits. I feel like not sleeping tonight and walk to Broga Hill and scream for like 20 minutes and come down and then go to church. Oh, the frustration welled up in me. And there's like applications to worry about. And TOEFL. And the ridiculous driving school that slows me down every single time. And Chinese New Year. I might just end up in mum's clothes, like how I did for Christmas. And I'm not joking. I know it's a bit too much but if you're in my situation, you got no frickin space in your brains to even think about shopping for CNY, okay. I'm pretty much satisfied with myself cos' my room's almost clean already. Just some rearranging and that's about it.
I need kuih kapits and kuih bangkits and bakkwas now.
Lord, help me.
I can cry liao.
Off to complete tuts.
Goodnight and God bless.
Jas Min.
Oh since I'm in the ranting mood.
Pleaseee take note that my name is spelt as of the above.
Without the 'e' at the end and with a spacing in between.
It's so annoying when people you've known for a lifetime.
Still. don't. get. it. right.
ARGH. STRESS. SOLEELAH.
No comments:
Post a Comment