10 things in 2010.
- Worked as a librarian/administrative assistant/'keywoman' in Botanic Family Church for approximately 6 months? A huge thank you to Pastor John and the church for helping me out, correcting my wrongs and making them right. I've learnt a lot and the experience's priceless. Now I miss Gideon - the times we had, the songs we sang, the laughters we shared so often. *sniffs*

Gideon on the right. Elijah on the left.
- Lived in the sibeh expensive land of Subang. (And will continue living there this year). No longer mama's pampered girl. Turned independent quite a tad, I must say. Cooked my own meals, washed my own clothes, walked to everywhere I wanted to go, lived on my own. Got to admit, I got used to the silence and loneliness.

Teddy moved along with me to Subang too. Photo taken on the last day in Subang in 10'.
- Commenced tertiary education in Sunway University College. Met a bunch of friendly classmates and coursemates from all around the globe. Blessed to have met a few very nice internationals and kakilangs. Oh and missy here is currently pursuing ADTP, majoring in Aeronautical Engineering. Big name ni, results different thing.
Oh results for sem-tooh is out. CGPA dropped from bewtiful 4.0 to 3.7.
Wells. Got B fer Econs and I'm happy as a cow.
Psst, our B is 80 and above so don't degrade my B. Mooo!
Boyprens. Keong si and Napoleon.
- Chopped my mane and unintentionally straightened it. (Blame Subang hair stylist)

Yeh, wasn't too happy about it, but I like the change.
- Met KC somewhere around July. We clicked so well it felt like we've met for a decade. He's mean to me but nice to everybody else. The reason? Because he claims that I'm nicer than him, so he can bully me and not feel bad about it. *smacks forehead* I have special friends.
- A week's holiday in Korea. And my first holiday trip without my family. New experience but I'm not going holiday alone anymore. Homesick halfway during the trip I almost cried. But a huge thank you to the Lai family fer taking care of me for one whole week.
- Attended an Air Supply concert for the second time. AND HELD HANDS WITH MISTER GRAHAM CYRILL RUSSELL FOR APPROXIMATELY 3 MINUTES. ONE OF MY FONDEST MEM'RIES I EVER HAD.

The man. One of my favorite angmohs.
- Brought someone to Christ during the Children Evangelistic Party. A young boy named Daniel. It's funny because we communicate in Mandarin (Jas Min conversing in Mandarin?), see each other occasionally on Sundays and Facebook message a lot (Yes, I have Google translate to help me now and then). It's a joy, a very-hard-to-explain kind of joy.
God's unfailing love keeps me smiling through it all.
- I turned bigoneeight. Birthday made possible in the land far away from home, the soils of Subang. Thanks to three awesome church youth leaders. Big fat thank you for spending me that night, for driving all the way from Klang, for just being there for me always. Free smooches! Invalid for the one already in a relationship. Teehee.

11 things in 2011.
- Grow closer to Him through prayer, His Word and His people.
- Bring someone to know the Lord.
- Maintain a CGPA of 3.7 and above before transfer. Very hard I know, but I'll push myself.
- Shoot more often with my baby450D. Gun's rotting.
- Inspire someone among the youth to extreme basic Photoshop-ing.
- Quit lazing around and be of use, so to speak.
- Drink less water. No, really. It's torturing my bladder, wasting money and may even cause death.
- Talk less. Realize that it'd save me a lot of trouble.
- Wear my own clothes. And quit stealing mum's.
- Sleep more. I'm severely sleep-deprived I cannot understand why.
- Lose weight. A yearly never-been-achieved goal but just to sum the list up to 11.
Don't want to be an overachiever and make impossible resolutions.
So, that's it.
Hopefully 2010 has been a good year for you.
And 2011 will be a better one.
God bless and goodnight.
Love, Jas Min.

No comments:
Post a Comment