Wednesday, December 1, 2010

A long post of, ... , nothing.

Harrow. As titled, do expect messy paragraphs of unrelated, random stuff. I'm spitting out everything from my brain, without any thinking through.

My finals are over and done with. Hurrah!

OHMYGOSH ALL OUT OF LOVE PLAYING NOW IN LITEFM! NO KIDDING. 2220 ON 105.7 KLANG VALLEY, 1ST DECEMBER. OHMYGOSH. GRAHAM CYRILL RUSSEL'S VOICE REMINDS ME OF HIS BLUE BLUE EYES AND HIS SMILE. AWWW.

OH SHUT UP.

Pardon me. Ignore that. *exhales gladly* You do not know how tensed I was for finals. Because of multiple reasons. One of them being, well, being me. Doing things at the very last minute, as usual. And futilely trying to cram every single fact into my already-jammed-up brain. And secondly, being sick during the exam week doubles up the stress level. Meds make you sleepy, skip meds so as to not fall asleep, feel worse without the meds, blabla. Bottomline, keep yourself in tip-top condition before/during exam week.

Ah, so it's goodbye semester 2 already. Overall, my second semester has it's ups and downs. However, in comparison with semester 1, I prefer semester 1 much more. Long semester's such a dread. You take more subjects, hence more workload, hence the stress. And to worsen the entire thing, I took Economics this semester. One subject I absolutely hate (Dislike doesn't even fit the degree of behtahan-ess towards the subject), plus the lecturer's a lousy one. Ohwell. Many dropped the subject (See, proves that I'm not the only one hating it) the very last minute, but I'm glad I did it all like a man. *pats self on the shoulder*

As for History, I love it. It's super interesting. Roots of Civilization, Renaissance, Reformation, Enlightenment, Scientific Revolution, French Revolution, Industrial Revolution, World War I & II, blabla. It's super interesting, it makes it impossible to sleep in a History class (comparing with Sejarah in my high school days). Only thing is that, it's so detailed that it also makes it impossible to squeeze everything into 3 months plus. You see, others do it in a span of a year, poor ADTP people do it in 14 weeks. Ho liao or not you tell me?

Nevertheless, results will be out in a fortnight. Everyone will be logging in to their personal iZone accounts and announcing their CGPA's in Facebook, Twitter, blogsites, etc. I'm so nervous about it, based on how much I prepared. *sigh*

Bright side, I get to spend more time with my college buddies. I still hangout with the same group of friends since semester 1, but I do get to know more people now from previous semesters. Most of them nice and friendly, a few still being cocky and unfriendly as judged when in semester 1. I particularly dislike one gang from one particular class. Ironically, I love the lecturer, dislike the subject, but do fairly well in the subject, dislike the people in class. Well, I'm pretty sure some dislikes me anyway. I'm just very glad for my kekawans, similar-wavelength kekawans.

Bestbuds.

Right, much about college.

Breaks are so fattening, don't you agree? After zombifying myself during the exam week, I finally got to catch up on good, complete, round-the-clock sleeps. Shifuksai! So basically, I sleep alot, eat alot, sleep more, and eat more. Well, I know I'm fat. Don't have to keep telling me. And don't tell me I'm not either. A kind lie is more brutal than painful honesty. But I turn a deaf ear (most of the time, depending on who you are) to what you have to say about my size. I love my body and I don't need a boy to wolf whistle at me whenever I walk in a mall to tell me that I'm beautiful.

I is hot and bewtiful coz I Klang zhabor.

v(^.^)v

And we all do that. HARHAR.

Country Road playing now on Lite.

*bobbles head to rhythm*

Speaking of music. I should cut down on worldly music and listen to more Christian music. And probably save on cash and invest on a CD in a monthly basis, like how my friend's doing. Wait, a CD would cost approximately RM 39.90. That's a tad too much for a month. Judging that I live in super-expensive-land-of-Subang. I guess I'll do it bi-monthly. That wouldn't be such a pocket-burner then. A new resolution, yay!

Oh about money. The kachings. The moolahs. The green papers (technically colorful here in M'sia). I'm running out of em'. Generally, I'm not a spender. Well, because I'm a very fussy person. I can limit and control myself when it comes to buying. But I lose it when it comes to my favorite things. I can buy the uttermost nonsense at times. Like the Hello World: Motown Solo Collection Michael Jackson album and stacks of Elvis and other classics I love. You do not know how much I save up for those man. You think my mama so nice mau beli for I? Then comes the books. I have so many that I have not read, literally left to collect dust on my shelf (well, because of limited space in my room in Subang, I'd bring em' all there if I could). And I go crazy when there's a book fair. I remember traveling all the way to KL, to a book fair I found out about in the internet, alone, with just an address, some cash in hand and a huge bag to bring back the books. I managed to find my way in the end, thank God.

Ah, books. It's been so long since I last laid hands on one. Oh I use to hate reading when I was 13. Somewhere, somehow, I got so caught up with it and it even affected my academic performance. Whattheheck right? I admit it! I was a nerd, was. Oh good ones like, The Godfather, Tuesdays with Morrie, Have A Little Faith, To Kill A Mockingbird, The Deception, etc can keep me awake for hours. I recently bought some classics (because they're priced so affordably!) like The Three Musketeers, Frankenstein and A Tale of Two Cities. Then there's a birthday gift from Jo (thank you so much, Jo!), The Time Traveler's Wife. All which are wrapped nicely (I must wrap my books by the way, cannot stand them being 'naked') with embossed wrappers (must be emboss wrappers only, told you I'm fussy) and left lying on my bookshelf, waiting to be flipped.

Oh, I went for a short hangout session with the college buds yesterday. We agreed to meet in Pyramid. Just the three of us (the three in the first photo above), because the others were already in their kampungs. Well, it was fun, as always. We had lunch in some place in Food Street, Asian Avenue. Frankly, food sucks and are overpriced. Don't go to RM Cafe please. I will try Little Hok Wok the next time. Then the boys were all high and happy to go for bowling. I wasn't in agreement but how to be a party popper with these boys la kan? I was wearing slippers, so I had to go get a pair of socks (which I then lost it, RM 12 zomgosh). See the things I do for my kawans. Haha. It was pretty okay. I did not bad for a newbie okay. Had one spare, and the rest is best left unrevealed. The boys were good man.

I had multiple longkang moments.

Can't Stop Loving You playing on Lite right now. MJ still seem alive.

):

I should stop doing that. Haha. Typing out the songs playing on Lite. Live updates okay! Sorrylar, I only do it when a nice song is on. Hee.

Talking about Lite. Ugh. I sent a song dedication, and there was no reply. Pfft. They usually call you or reply your e-mail but they didn't.

Anyway, I want to visit Lowyat someday! Soon, hopefully. Before Christmas. Because I want to get myself a Christmas gift. Yes, I've never been to Lowyat before. And I preferably want to go with a techie, because I don't want to end up sesat with another inexperienced, blur person. So far, my brother seems to be the best option as a companion. I want to get myself. Well, a lot of things. But what I've been wanting for a long time is a pair of good headphones. I had my eyes on this Sennheiser one but the price is also Sennheiser-priced, if you get me. It seems nonsensical to get a pair of good headphones when I have nothing to do with the music/recording industry; not like I'm a DJ or something. But oh, it's eargasmic (that's how they put it, don't think sengetly) with a Sennheiser! Especially when I play Louis Armstrongs or Nat King Coles. *squeals*

Just When I Needed You Most by Randy Vanwarmer now on Lite.

Reminds me so much of Asha!

Yes, Sennheisers are the bombs - both my eardrums and my purse.

I also want a tripod for my camera. It's been a yearly thing for me to invest on camera accessories. Two years ago I got my camera. Last year I got my flash gun. This year, I want a tripod. The free one that I had, broke when I brought it along for church camp last year. I've got my eyes on this Manfrotto one. Real compact, light yet sturdy. Priced fairly reasonable too. But I don't have enough cash for both a Sennheiser and a Manfrotto. So I've made up my mind that I'll choose the headphones over the Manfrotto. Hence, Manfrotto will be the opportunity cost, crap. Economics.

Goodbye Girl by Bread now on Lite.

Crap, how do I know all the names and singers to so many songs?

And that's one very important criteria for my future boypren. Eh harrow, I want to date someone with the same 'ears' also okay? I don't demand much, but at least a pretty good foundation of basic classics would do the trick. Harharhar. Okay, if you're a diehard Lite fan my age, double points lah okay. I cannot imagine slow dancing to Elvis's The Wonder of You and then breakdancing to BEP's Boom Boom Pow. Ohmykadevalai. Wedding chaos.

Almost Paradise now on Lite. Don't know who sang this one.

Last day in Subang, Teddy and I.

Enough rubbish. Goodnight, humans! I shall end my day productively by reading one of the novels, or rewatch House. Wait, that's not productive. Ah, it's semester break man! Who said anything about being productive. Take good care of yourself and God bless you, fellow homo sapiens.

Love, Jas Min.

No comments: