Saturday, December 25, 2010

Happy birthday, Jesus!

  • I am serious about my previous post. Very serious in fact - because I had only 6 hrs of sleep out of 72 hrs.
  • I spent almost RM 400 of my very precious savings, on gifts this year. Bought for fewer people this year, did it all in 2 hrs at Asia's largest AEON shopping mall, on Christmas Eve. I do not spend money like water okay.
  • What? No time okeh.
  • But in the midst of all the busy-ness, I managed to make Christmas cards for various individuals. It feels so satisfying when I end with "With Love, Jas Min" in every card that I write. *sighs with gladness*
  • Very happy with our church's Christmas production this year. Boss named me Propwoman and Stephanie named me Snowoman. Though it gives me the worries, headaches and hence, sleepless nights but I love the busy-ness. It's a good kind of busy-ness.
  • A huge thank you to all who helped along with the Christmas preparations.
  • On the other hand, I feel so terrible for not being able to make it MamaJo's place for Christmas lunch. I'm so sorry!
  • Everybody's in Singapore when it's Christmas. Frankly, Sunway Pyramid depan pun macam Orchard Road already. Boss, Shene, and Ah Soh Lim are all in SG. Happening.
  • I happening also! Will be leaving for Genting tomorrow with mama, Lester and KC. 2-in-1 thing; one, to watch the Swedish ABBA tribute band perform and two, to make up to the two kawan baiks for turning down a few of our weekly mamak nights.
  • I can strike-out 'get something for baby450D' out of my list already. I am very blessed and happy to be an owner of a new 'grenade'.
  • My previous, previous post and my previous post has an almost 3-week gap in between. A record!
  • Oh, Korea trip photos. Part hating to upload photos to the world wide web for public view and part being pure lazy. I'll see if I have the time and patience to do it alright? Korea was nice by the way.

Snowed in Seoul on the final day before we depart for Incheon Int'l Airport.
  • Bottomline, it's all about You, Lord. Because You came down to destroy our death and restore our lives. Thank You so much.
I'm off to pack, then fulfill my Christmas wishlist.

Round-the-clock sleep.

Oyasuminasai.

Love, Jas Min.

No comments: