Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy birthday, I!

Here goes the very long thank you list.

Mum, brothers, dad, doggies.
Lester, KC, Sher Lin.
Hannah, Toefl, Billy.
Siah Eer, Jeff.
Fellow church members.
Facebook users.
Collegemates.
A few nice strangers in Sunway Pyramid.

Last but not the least,
God.

Not very long, but I pretty much covered everyone, I think.

I had a pretty cool belated birthday celebration moments ago with Hannah, Toefl and Billy at Pyramid. (Thank you so much you guys!) We agreed to meet up in Pyramid for dinner. I was on time (early, to think of it) and coincidentally someone was playing the piano. So I stood and watch while waiting for em'. He was playing songs of my kind. Good ol' classics, and I was singing along. Softly of course. I guess he noticed, and he kept asking if I want to request a song. I couldn't think of one. Then he continued with Christian songs. I continued to sing along. Long enough that I was standing for 45 minutes. Then came Toefl and Billy. Pianist asked for a song request again, and Toefl suggested the birthday song.

A very big thank you to Mr Donnie (pianist), Toefl, Billy & the people around!

Haha. It was awkward at first. Felt super pai seh. But very very special indeed! Thank you so very very very much again. Hee. Super memorable. Will go listen to this guy's performance whenever I'm strolling in Pyramid. Wouldn't it be nice if there were nice jazz pubs (no need the liquor) around. Can berdancing with similar-wavelength boypren.

Sou loumantik kan?

Unlike the ADTP Charity Halloween Dinner open floor dance session last night. It was alright but it isn't my thing. Crowds cramming with each other. Guys hands all over girls' hips. Grinding. Shakin' their booties. Doing their thing. A bit not my kind lah. Lao lang, boh pan huat. I was a bit sesat lar, by the corner with my collegemates' belongings. Music's too loud my eardrums almost punctured. Nevertheless, overall the event was great. Thank God for the very nice company.

Yes, I'm big oneeight!

Will start learning to behave like one.

was awake for 44 hours on the last day of being seventeen. gotta grow up and get proper sleep.

Thank You, Lord for one great year You've given me.

I'm looking forward to great many years to come!

God bless you all.

My boypren.

p/s: Rockin' 18 and still single. Jeff Ng asked me to kahwin. Dier nak kahwin I kut.
Maaflah. I rejected you even before you asked! Heh.

No comments: