Saturday, September 18, 2010

Tagged by Ling Wei Oh.

She actually tagged me in Facebook, but it's been dreadfully long since I was last tagged, so why not do it here instead, I thought. This'd the first tag of the year (and it's September already haha).

I'm supposed to list down 25 random things, facts, and goals about myself. I got to keep the word 'random' in mind, just so that I won't include things of the norm that you guys already know of or even do it yourself. *shifts spotlights to myself*

1. I've never lost weight before.

Really. When I'm on the scale (which is rare, because I don't have one), the numbers just increase or maintain.
I never know why.

2. I cannot swallow pills.

That's why you don't see me taking acetaminophen (American version of paracetamol, got to get used to the whole American English thing). Yes, when I have to. I take Panadol Kids.
Enough laughing already!

3. I dislike perfume.

Not that I'm a smelly person. I have just yet to find a chemically processed fragrance that I like.
Note to future boypren: Please don't buy me perfumes, don't want to break your heart.

4. I almost cannot sleep without a blanket.

Or just something to cover my legs. I can sleep without my teddy (Surprise!) but not without a blanket. I've used towels as substitutes when I don't have a blanket with me e.g outdoor camps.
Makes me feel protected.

5. I strongly dislike those who shake their legs while seated.

It's a cannot-tahan thing for me.
Not that I am superstitious to believe that it's bad luck, but it ticks me off.
Don't you think it's annoying, distractive? You don't want to bother also cannot.
*pulls hair off head*

6. I don't use bookmarks as bookmarks.

I keep em'. I have a small collection of bookmarks kept in a box.
Mostly gifts from friends and self-made ones.
I use movie tickets, ugly calendars, sweet wrappers and even tissue paper (clean ones of course).

7. I am naturally good in music/dance games.

You'll see me rockin' DDR, ParaPara, I-forgot-the-name-of-the-DJ-game, 02 Jam, AuditionSEA.
Be it in a PlayStation console, online games or in arcade centers.

8. My bestfriends dislike one another.

Probably one in a gazillion case. All three of em' are my bestfriends anyways.

9. I've rejected 3 boys who asked me to be their galpren.

Not boasting. Not revealing their names.
Thought it's okay to include this since not many knew about it.

10. Accepted one (refer to #9, still blur, go jump off a cliff now) but it didn't happen.

"Oh, he was the one!"
'Ah, save the drama, bitch!'
Pardon, the monologue there. Haha. I'm so glad it didn't happen.
No further elaboration needed.

11. I have a thing for boys who have nice eyes.

you probably know this one already but i don't care.
Ignore what I said earlier about things that you already know about me.
I'm saying it again, for the lack of pointers. Lazy to think.

- - - - - Everything beyond this is potentially mentioned before - - - - -

12. I used to do ballet & tap dancing.

Who says hippos can't dance? I still have my tap shoes.

13. I can do the splits.

14. I was a band member in high school.

A dead member, that's what they call it.

15. My favorite number that is!

16. I have almost no secrets.

Besides the fact that God knows everything. My mum does too.
And that's why I am so grateful for the very close relationship we have.

17. I don't drink coffee.

Note to future boypren: Don't take me out on a date to Starbucks, San Francisco, The Coffee Bean, DOME and etc.
Waste money, lose face. Sia suey only.
I know there are other beverages sold, but what for? No need for big names and price tags.
Kopitiam also can what.

18. Andy Lau was my first crush.

He used to be very handsome back when he was still with TVB okay!

19. I had a stray dog named Kiko.

He kept coming to my grandma's. Dad decided to bring him home.
I didn't like him because he bit me all the time.
He ended up on the streets again because my dad decided that him, spoiling the wires was the last straw.
I had a strange feeling of guilt eversince.

20. I really want to pick up another sport.

Because there is no softball club in college.
Not having co-curricular activities is like a large hole in life now.
Because I know how sports can change life and it's perspectives;
I want to be involved!
But I'm just too shy because I don't know how to play any other sport other than softball.

21. I have scary, vivid nightmares that seemed too real.

When most nightmares are of ghosts, monsters, creatures that are merely imaginary.
I dream of being trapped in penitentiaries, kidnapped, murdered.
Things that are actually possible. It bothers me so much that I'm afraid to sleep at times.

22. I dislike Kuey Teow.

As in the type of noodle. I still eat em' but only when I have to.

23. I was supposed to be enrolled in Taman Rashna.

Thank God my mum changed her mind.
I wouldn't have met such awesome buddies I have now! JBT ftw!

24. I was in the Boys Scout (Pengakap) in my primary school years.

I kid you not. I was some big shot in fact.
Penolong Kapten or something like that. I remember giving out orders, leading the troop.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

25. My favorite color is.

BLUE

purposely lah the last one. so you wouldn't feel that stupid while reading this.
at least something in this list isn't new. so obvious loh. look at this blog layout!

Feel free to do this if you feel like doing it.
Now, I'm off to finish off some long-delayed tuts.
G'night and God bless!
Love, Jas Min.

No comments: