Sunday, September 12, 2010

Meet my backups.

Hiew Thiam Hock.

Siah Eer Foo.

Ng Vee Veen.

Tee Ru Yong.

Miss Somebody.

(pardon me, i ain't got no photos of you guys in my laptop)

These are the 5 people whom I treasure with all my heart. After all the crazy emotional hi's and lo's that I've been through. These are my true friends who loves me even when I'm not that lovable. They put words into action when some casually says, "I'll be there for you" and leave you wondering, "Where the heck were you when I needed a listening ear or a shoulder to cry on".

Thus, to the somes. Quit acting like you care. Being nice just makes things worse sometimes. Ho yeah, I said it already. If you can't be there, say you can't. All this false hope is bull. jiarcositleftmecryingfor3frickinhours

Hence, to the 5. I hope I'm one of your bestbuds too. I'm so blessed for these earthly angels He sent me, called friends. I'd be more than glad to 'back you up' through thick and thin.

You are better off to have a friend than to be all alone,
because then you will get more enjoyment out of what you earn.
If you fall, your friend can help you up.
But if you fall without having a friend nearby, you are really in trouble.

Ecclesiastes 4:9-10

Lastly.

The brudder who did much through emo times, by just being there for me.

And yes, back in my second home! We only get to be lala-ly cute once.
So might as well embraceee the embarassment and muka tebal bit!

Love, Jas Min.

No comments: