It's 0512 now and I can't sleep!
Yesterday, I was awake for 26 hours.
Slept for 2.
Now I lost count.
I feel like a zombie.
I want to sleep so badly but I've been rolling in bed.
Since 0100.
Had to blog.
So the whole world'd know how crazy this is.
I cannot believe myself.
Nevertheless, I'm not alone.
My brother's still awake.
And so is Jeff Ng Vee Veen.
I just called him anyway.
Cheers to the Ngs!
Oh by the way.
I am about an hour away from leaving for church camp.
And.
I have not pack.
Did somebody say 'kehrayzee ah you' ?
Haha.
Don't ask me.
Yesterday, I was awake for 26 hours.
Slept for 2.
Now I lost count.
I feel like a zombie.
I want to sleep so badly but I've been rolling in bed.
Since 0100.
Had to blog.
So the whole world'd know how crazy this is.
I cannot believe myself.
Nevertheless, I'm not alone.
My brother's still awake.
And so is Jeff Ng Vee Veen.
I just called him anyway.
Cheers to the Ngs!
Oh by the way.
I am about an hour away from leaving for church camp.
And.
I have not pack.
Did somebody say 'kehrayzee ah you' ?
Haha.
Don't ask me.
Love, Jas Min.
No comments:
Post a Comment