Let all who think that they can stand
Take heed lest they should fall (1 Cor 10:12);
Take heed lest they should fall (1 Cor 10:12);
These words remind us of the truth
That God is Lord of all - Branon.
That God is Lord of all - Branon.
I might not have self-confidence sometimes, but I'm relying on God-confidence. It's times like these when I pull myself together again and say, "Hey! I'm not alone". Over and over again, He never fails to put a smile back on my face.
I'm not emo keh, I repeat, I'm not emo. I think it's the exam stress; blame it all on Chemistry. Heh. And hence, I now pronounce General Chemistry I, subject code CHEM 1100 and CHEM 1110, dead!. (Pretending that General Chemistry II doesn't exist, for now). My semester finals are over and done with. Joy joy joy!
Now, everything I'm about to say (I mean, type) beyond this point is going to sound ridiculous, but it's post-worthy to me cos' I'm Minapoh yo, and this is Minapoh's site. Okay, that's lame and ridiculous. Whatever lar.
- Why on earth are my weekends so packed? I want to make time for my brother man (I seem like the best sister right? Well, becos' I am!). I want to be there, at the launching ceremony of his company yo. Now, I'll tell you a tiny secret. Yours truly, was a judge for the last Qee Design competition. Holiao leh. Don't playplay.
Note to self: Squeeze everything and must attend kor's event.
- Talked a while to Siah Eer Foo the day before, after the call I realized how much I miss her. And the others as well. Jia Ying, Sindhu, Joanna, Angel, the usual people. We used to be together all the time, and now that we're on our own ways. I gotta admit, you guys are awesome and no amount of gatherings/reunions could bring us back to how we were in our highschool days, but I don't care! I want em' gatherings/reunions. *retard smile*
Note to self: Spend time with the JcubeSsquare mates soon.
- Did I mention, Arnand's back? *recalls* I don't think so. So there, Arnand's back! *blasts off fireworks (confettis are just not cut out for it man, not in Arnand's case)* He's back for a while and will be going off to Russia in September. Shien Chen's back as well, but I will not layan her for a while; who ask her to dump me for Johor? Johor man. I feel so defeated. By the butt of M'sia. She will come cari me nevertheless. In, ... , let's say, ... , a month's time? I hate her. *sulks*
Note to self: Hangout with Arnand and Shien Chen before they both fly off to Russia and UK, respectively.
- There's someone I dislike, I don't want to use the word hate, but more or less, that type of dislike. And yes, he/she stalks me a lot. I know. So, hello stalker! How I know? Uhm, Nuffnang tracks other Nuffnangers too yer know. Nuffnang ain't all about the kachings. But then again, I don't quite dislike anyone. Making he/she someone we all will dislike. What am I saying? Crap, ignore that.
Note to self: Don't dislike he/she too much.
- The movie, Inception was spectacular! No spoilers here. It got me thinking about dreams, both the one we have while asleep and the ones we create for ourselves. And it started to get weird, after the show. As I was leaving the theatre hall, together with Arnand and Lester, I thought about Freddie Krueger from Nightmare on Elm Street. Yeah, that classic horror. When I left the theatre hall after watching the remake of Nightmare on Elm Street, the song "All I Have to Do is Dream" was playing. And similarly, after Inception, the song was playing in my head. Eccentric, I know. Nice song, nevertheless!
Note to self: Watch the original Nightmare on Elm Street.
- Had a good laugh with Marcus, Sam and Brown last Tuesday during lunch. I like having lunch with my college kakis. Be it, Idee, Ai Waei and Hisyam, or like Tuesday, with the boys. We always crack up something and laugh our heads off. I choked on a Vita C sweet while studying last minute in the library (Inside joke). I like the way we all are, one big clique!
Note to self: Hangout with panjang and the girls before they all balik kampung.
- Miss Jane, my Chemistry lecturer, is setting me up with this guy from the previous semester. It was super awkward and I told her taknak, she kept wanting me to meet him. ._. And so she introduced him to me one day, awkward as predicted. But ah, friends nia okeh, friends. And a day after, I met him again (Why so kebetulan one? Ah, I don't like these awkward occassions), but he didn't quite remember me. So I pandai pandai lah. Haha!
Note to all: I'll be his classmate and vice versa, the next semester. *silence*
- Also, I had quite a long chat with Latim yesterday. He's a father of two children and oh! He showed me a picture of his wife. Told me about life, marriage, children based on his experiences. I then, told him about me planning not to get married and there, he went against it blabla. Bottomline, it moved me when he said that his ultimate lifetime goal is to be a good father. "Not the best aeronautical engineer (Yep, same major as I am) but the best father". I didn't say much but just nod in agreement. So far, only two people I know have said this, if every father-to-be would bear this in mind. If only.
Note to all: I'll marry my dog instead. Joking, haha!
Now, this post is pretty long already. But I'm not done rambling. Okay, just one more. You've done pretty well reading all those, so it ain't that bad to finish it up with one more short paragraph.
- I had my first complete, satisfying 12-hour sleep for the month, today! I know it sounds ridiculous, but like I said. This post is ridiculous. Gosh, it felt so good. I feel like sleeping some more. Yay, to happy sleeps!
Note to self: Catch up on some good, long, beauty sleep, when possible. (I had to add that becos' errands tend to pop out a sudden and I have to work last minute most of the time and, ... okay enough! I got my sleep so shut up now).
Have a blessed Thursday, humans!
It's 1530 and I'm still in PJs.
What, yer got a prob'm with that?
Peace yo'.
Imma rockstar of my own.

2 comments:
haha.. the butt of Malaysia XD
btw, when's shien chen going back to UK? D:
and.. am i the stalker? :/
HAHAHA. Somewhere in September, my dear. And nooohh! You're not the stalker! Gosh. It's not you, Elly. (:
Post a Comment