Monday, May 24, 2010

Vote for my Qee!

I named it Nautically Nuts.

Anyway, so I did mention about customising my own figurine right? Well, here it is. I initially did it to show support for my brother's business (Very nice sister right?). But man. After 5 hours of merely painting this 3.5" vinyl figurine, I was sure enough that I deserve some sort of 'glory' just to make it worthwhile. 5 hours painting this ain't no piece of cake mannnn. With all my clumsiness, I started at 2100, completed at 0200, slept at 0400. Haha!

Well, it was challenging. Fun in a way.

So yes. I've submitted a photo of my Qee (as seen above) to Fulltoys Sdn Bhd (Yes, they're registered now! So proud of him, and his friends. *pops confetti!*) for their Custom Contest. Not that I want to win (Well I want to but the others are soooooo nais! I even vote for them, my rivals. Tsktsk) but I thought why not? Haha.

Vote for me by clicking this and make sure you click "Like"! Well, if you don't like don't like lor. Hmmphh! Haha. Okay no lar. Go on and vote for others if you think that theirs are nice as well.

Have fun! And promo sikit. If you're interested in customising your own Qee, contact me! Or my brother if you shyshy.

Thanks alot (If you've voted for me, only).

(Those who didn't, I hate you).

HAHA. Okay a bit cranky cos' I have tons of chores now.

Okay another photo. Heh.

Goodnight and God bless you.

No comments: