Been repeating the same song for 3 hours now. Siao!
Anyway.
I'm Facebook-chatting with my brother now.
He's replying from work.
Superslack that fler.
We talk about the randomest stuff ever.
Haha.
Never bored talking to my kor.
:D
Back to more Photoshopping work.
*exhales*
I'm Facebook-chatting with my brother now.
He's replying from work.
Superslack that fler.
We talk about the randomest stuff ever.
Haha.
Never bored talking to my kor.
:D
Back to more Photoshopping work.
*exhales*
I've been posting really short posts lately.
Good whut.
Short, simple, sweet.
Don't think anyone reads my blog anymore anyway.
But maybe Ellen does.
Hi Elly! *waves*
Good whut.
Short, simple, sweet.
Don't think anyone reads my blog anymore anyway.
But maybe Ellen does.
Hi Elly! *waves*
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I super adore bongo players.
I personally like to call em'.
The BongoMan!
Bongos and jazz make up the perfect combo yo'.
It makes me happy to hear the bongo.
HEEEEEHEEEEE.
Okay, bye.
I personally like to call em'.
The BongoMan!
Bongos and jazz make up the perfect combo yo'.
It makes me happy to hear the bongo.
HEEEEEHEEEEE.
Okay, bye.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Me: Ma, my right eye very pain lar. Got like pimple inside, ... , or something.
Mum: Where got pimple inside eye one? Don't bluff lar. Nothing one. Go. Don't disturb.
Me: Jior maaaa. Really wan. *partially flips right eyelid to prove to her* You see you see!
Mum: *leans forward to get a closer look* YEEEEEERRRRRR. PIMPLE!
Me: See I told you.
Mum: (still not convinced) Aiyah, nothing wan lar. Not enough sleep lar you. Red only. Go go. Don't disturb mummy lah.
Me: Yer. Fine.
I swear it's a pimple (or something like that)! It hurts even when I blink. Cos' it's on the inner wall of my eyelid. This sarks. Alot.
Bye now. For real this time.
Mum: Where got pimple inside eye one? Don't bluff lar. Nothing one. Go. Don't disturb.
Me: Jior maaaa. Really wan. *partially flips right eyelid to prove to her* You see you see!
Mum: *leans forward to get a closer look* YEEEEEERRRRRR. PIMPLE!
Me: See I told you.
Mum: (still not convinced) Aiyah, nothing wan lar. Not enough sleep lar you. Red only. Go go. Don't disturb mummy lah.
Me: Yer. Fine.
I'm like.
I swear it's a pimple (or something like that)! It hurts even when I blink. Cos' it's on the inner wall of my eyelid. This sarks. Alot.
Bye now. For real this time.


No comments:
Post a Comment