MGS vs Klang Utama
3:5
3:5
We were leading. Team lost the momentum and everything went haywire eversince. Yours truly went supersiao. I was stomping around screaming from the coaching box because of them. Sigh. But I'm still proud of them. They tried at least.
I'm still not over the fact that they lost to friggin' Klang Utama. That one school we beat kaokao last year. THAT ONE FRIGGIN SCHOOL WHERE *AHEM* I MADE A HOMERUN. And I'm like a K2 candidate (worst of the lot) man. Okay, not to boast. But I'm still very angry because they could've won.
I'm still not over the fact that they lost to friggin' Klang Utama. That one school we beat kaokao last year. THAT ONE FRIGGIN SCHOOL WHERE *AHEM* I MADE A HOMERUN. And I'm like a K2 candidate (worst of the lot) man. Okay, not to boast. But I'm still very angry because they could've won.
Grr.
Click to read last year's post with a happy ending.
MGS champion loh last year.
Sad sia, this year we tak masuk semis pun.
Aduh.
Sad sia, this year we tak masuk semis pun.
Aduh.
No comments:
Post a Comment