So this Eugene guy, was the hairstylist.
Eugene: Hello! So what hair jiu want tooh cut?
Me: Uhm, hi. Cincai lar.
Eugene: *confused but still maintain his cheeriness* Huh?
Brother: Ah, freestyle!
Eugene: Oh so I can cut short? *gives a hugeass smile while he grabs his scissors*
Me: Ah can can.
Eugene: Hello! So what hair jiu want tooh cut?
Me: Uhm, hi. Cincai lar.
Eugene: *confused but still maintain his cheeriness* Huh?
Brother: Ah, freestyle!
Eugene: Oh so I can cut short? *gives a hugeass smile while he grabs his scissors*
Me: Ah can can.
*drapes the "cloth" over me and snips off 10-12 inches of my hair*
I'm like.
Whoa.
This guy better know what he's doing.
He's a real friendly funny guy. Could connect rightaway.

And best part was.
This friggin haircut costs me friggin RM 18.00!
Hurrrraaaaaahhhh!
So anyway, went to work this morning and the responses were.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Well.
*clears throat*
Whoa.
This guy better know what he's doing.
He's a real friendly funny guy. Could connect rightaway.
I have a huge nose. I know kay. Enough staring.
And best part was.
This friggin haircut costs me friggin RM 18.00!
Hurrrraaaaaahhhh!
So anyway, went to work this morning and the responses were.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Well.
*clears throat*
Me: *walks to the car*
Hannah: *winds down the rear window, sticks head out and screams* AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Pastor John: *turns to me and...* AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Gideon from behind: AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Pastor John: *turns to me and...* AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Gideon from behind: AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
...
I have no idea what that meant man.
I take it as a compliment (trying to stay positive heh!) though.
So what say you about my helmet head?
Be honest like *ahem* Jeff who went "walao. z0mg. super ugly."
Supermean I tell you. Brutally honest, *sigh* but by all means!
Tell me. Haha.
I take it as a compliment (trying to stay positive heh!) though.
So what say you about my helmet head?
Be honest like *ahem* Jeff who went "walao. z0mg. super ugly."
Supermean I tell you. Brutally honest, *sigh* but by all means!
Tell me. Haha.

No comments:
Post a Comment