Monday, February 15, 2010

Power of the tongue.


The most common lie is, "I'm fine".

Stolen from LJY's and I think that's so true.

CNY this year's so quiet.
Maybe it's because grandma ain't here.
*sigh*
Anyway, we skipped fifth granduncle's house this year.
And will skip all the houses in KL tomorrow.
We'll be having our own 'rumah terbuka'.
But I've invited no one cos' nobody'll turn up anyway.
And if you self-invite yourself, you're most welcome to.
I don't mind.
And so I spent 2 hours playing MJ and listening to MJ. Haha!
Michael Jackson's too young to die. It ain't his time yet.



And.
Nobody sent me flowers or chocolates. Naaawww.
But if you do give me flowers, I'd hate you for life cos' I no rike flowers.
But if you do give me chocolates, I'd still hate you for life but the chocolates are mine.
:D

Okaylah, kidding nia.
Nobody ever sent me anything for Valentines.
I don't need em' anyway.
Pfft.

No comments: