His name is. Jesus Christ.
I can write books of this person, no higher shelf can contain em'. Talk stories after stories of His miraculous works, till my saliva glands dry up. Cos' he's just too awesome to put down in words. I write this to those, who've not known Him. Those who've not heard of Him. The reason? Because we all need him.
John 14:6 I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.
I am no preacher. I am not raised in a Christian family. I too rejected Jesus at one point in my life. But that's one funny thing with this person. He just doesn't forgets you, He doesn't neglects you, He doesn't leave you, at all. He never did once left me. I don't know for sure if He's physically with me but I do know that He has his team of invincible bodyguards for me (Maybe they take shifts, I don't really know. Haha.) I know that He has planned out meticulously, every moment, every chapter of my life and you bet, He's the best planner you can ever find.
This Jesus, He has his funny ways of convincing you to do funny things that you'd never do (Like writing this post, never once thought of it.) And all I want to say is, this Jesus is the only way out of that dark, fiery abyss down under. That place we all know as Hell. As eccentric as I may seem now, I only want my friends to know this Jesus. I might have never spoken to you verbally about this Jesus (Or more likely, I've got no guts to tell you about this) or maybe I haven't got a chance to, well I hope by writing this, something would happen.
I am 17 yo now, going 18. I am a Christian for about 2 yrs and 3 months now. I am imperfect and I might not be everything a faithful Christian should be. I do have weaknesses. I do make mistakes. I have so many flaws. I am not extremely holy. I struggle a lot, living this new life, a life as a Christian. But along the way, I somehow find that everything will end well no matter how difficult it appears to be, as long as you rely on Him.
I think He changed me tremendously. It wasn't easy on me, what I go through at home. My parents arguing every night. I was young but I wasn't stupid. I knew what was going on around me. I knew that things would end up ugly. I didn't know about Jesus then. But I had lovely people like my grandmother. Telling me stories from the Bible, about this Jesus. I am so blessed to have her as my grandmother, to cry with me through the nights when my parents argue, to comfort me and tell me that things will be better, and ultimately, to tell me about Him. And as years go by, I gave in for good. I am now much happier (And fatter obviously! No emoemo mah. *looks down at tummy* Very happy!)
And so what I'm doing now is the same as what my grandma did. Jesus, is your answer to all. (:
Isaiah 58:11 The Lord will guide you always, He will satisfy your needs in a sun-scorched land and will strengthen your frame. You will be like a well-watered garden, like a spring whose waters never fail.

God bless you all.
No comments:
Post a Comment