Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Change; it's not always bad!

Made some changes to a few lil things this week.

1. I did some last minute nerding before my undang test this time! Cos' I went without reading anything the last time, and got 40/50. Pfft. And guess what? Haha. Completing the entire 500 questions paid off! I got 45/50 this time. Prayers were answered. Hee.

but wasted RM 50.00 loh

2. I finally bought a new pair of heels. Being the unladylike person I am, I did mention I had a weird obssession, footwear. Sneakers, heels, flats, etc. I absolutely like em' but I never buy em'. Haha. I normally go "Eh, these are so nice!" and then "Yer, don't want lah" and walk away. The sales assistant will just roll their eyes or force a smile and lie about "Thank you, come again". Well, and since I only have one pair of heels. The killer black suede heels I wear every Sunday. I've got a pair of bronze heels that make me look like a mad Spartan going for war!

Really.

3. I slept without teddy for a night, throughout these years, yesterday was my first time. I forgot to bring him along while in KL. And so I survived without teddy for a night. That's a good sign! Haha. For those who gets it. *winks!*

4. Got free movie tickets to catch Avatar (like finally!) in GSC Signature's Gold Class theatres. Mum, Ben and I were tucked under the thick, comfy blankets and our heads rested on a small pillow. Huge sofa reclined, we enjoyed 3 hours of Avatar while sipping our complimentary drink (not really complimentary cos' it's included in the package, they just call it complimentary). Supersyiok and I recommend the Gold Class to all who has got extra bucks to spend when catching a long movie. A pretty cool experience!

felt like some Datin's spoilt daughter

5. Will be cleaning up my room and changing the position of the furnitures. Dressing table's (well, sort of) got to move beside the computer desk. Bookshelve's got to replace the empty spot. And maybe I shall use my salary to buy myself a bean bag where I can make myself a comfy reading spot. Heh!

thing is, i'm dead tired now haven't been sleeping for 24 hours pfft

G'night!

No comments: