My friend is a king okeh.This new found friend raja is weird and annoying. And I actually thought this might probably be Sanjeeva's second Facebook account or something. Ugh. Anyway, if you're Raja Jeeva and you're reading this, I don't intend to be mean but I really don't wish to entertain your messages/chats.
Right, and so my previous week in point form:
Myself, Hannah, Charlotte and Tessa.
EH I DON'T LOOK HUGE HOR?

this.Right, and so my previous week in point form:
- I met up with Charlotte and Tessa! It's been more than a decade (but she claims that she saw me in PMR EE, but maybe she did and I didn't notice her, anyway...) since I last saw Tessa, my kindergarten buddy. She looks awesome and I'm gonna miss her. Sigh.
Myself, Hannah, Charlotte and Tessa.EH I DON'T LOOK HUGE HOR?
- I just got to know that I'm about 55kilos now *emomoment*. But aiyah, I'm pretty sick of people telling me about how I should look like and what I should be in their eyes. I used to care a lot about what people think of me, but I figured out that there's no good satisfying everyone and not myself. I eat, my problem. I fat, my problem. Healthy cukup.
- Rough Tuesday and Wednesday, this week. Work, family, self; all three horrible situations resulted into
The cow didn't die, if you need to know.
- This Sunday was the last Sunday I get to see the T sisters and family. Sigh. I only knew that when they left. EMOKEH. Tobyn/Tobias: Why didn't you two tell me it was your last Sunday? Sigh. Will totally miss them and I shall visit them as soon as I get my license! Heee. The photoshoot and the archery outing is ON aight? Plus, thank you three for that white teddy! Loves.
- I got my salary! Though it's much lower than the previous job I was offered, the numbers didn't matter. For He has blessed me with much more valuable things; things that don't come with a price tag. Thank You, boss!
- And so I shall conclude my week with heaps of clothing; when I look at em', I sort of hear my mum's voice saying "FOLD THE CLOTHES LAR", at times. Scary, but real.
Goodnight. God bless you all.
Remember the Haitians okay.
Remember the Haitians okay.
No comments:
Post a Comment