If yes, show us how mean and sarcastic you are!
If no, then you should try at least once in your life with this tag Rule :Respond to these as sarcastic / mean as you can...
If an annoying person says :
1) I am cute.
My ass cuter.
If no, then you should try at least once in your life with this tag Rule :Respond to these as sarcastic / mean as you can...
If an annoying person says :
1) I am cute.
My ass cuter.
2) I am the most beautiful / handsome person in the world.
Then Lao Fu Zi is my husband.

3) See, everyone likes me because I am rich and famous!
Land on Chance, get a Chance card, and there you go behind bars.
Then Lao Fu Zi is my husband.
3) See, everyone likes me because I am rich and famous!
Land on Chance, get a Chance card, and there you go behind bars.
4) Unlike you, I am perfectly multi-skilled.
Skip.
5) You don't know me? I am an artist; I have albums.
I can't answer this. Serious!
If an annoying pretty woman / handsome man says :
1) I know you like me.
How much per hour? (HAHAHAHA!)
2) What are you looking at?
Your mole.
3) Sorry, you are nice but seriously not my type!
Skip.
4) Unless you are rich, don't dream that I will get on a ride with you!
Nobody want to offer you a ride also loh. Fishhead.
5) Look, I am pretty / handsome; I can make people hate you!
I am hot and sexy, I make your boyfriend boner.
If an annoying extremely ugly woman / man says :
1) I think you and I can make a good couple.
I think your goldfish and I make a better couple. (goldfish?)
2) May I have your cellphone number?
Don't know know to answer this either. Happened once and I just said "Sorry, I got no handphone".
3) Hi, wanna hang out? I want you to be with me the whole night.
Get a picture of me from Facebook, print it out and stick me in your armpits and there, I am with you the whole night, in your arms.
4) What do you like about me?
I'm skipping this.
5) I want you to say : I am pretty / handsome and you like me sooooo much!
I say: I am pretty and you like me sooooo much!
If your enemy says :
1) Hi, bitch!
Hello whore.
2) You smell like shit!
I am fly-proof unlike you.
3) I know you hate me because I am much better than you!
I know you love me because I have bigger boobs than you.
4) What an ugly creature you are!
You're so sexy like Agent Pleakly.

5) I am going to kick your ass in this race for sure!
Catch me if you can.
Skip.
5) You don't know me? I am an artist; I have albums.
I can't answer this. Serious!
If an annoying pretty woman / handsome man says :
1) I know you like me.
How much per hour? (HAHAHAHA!)
2) What are you looking at?
Your mole.
3) Sorry, you are nice but seriously not my type!
Skip.
4) Unless you are rich, don't dream that I will get on a ride with you!
Nobody want to offer you a ride also loh. Fishhead.
5) Look, I am pretty / handsome; I can make people hate you!
I am hot and sexy, I make your boyfriend boner.
If an annoying extremely ugly woman / man says :
1) I think you and I can make a good couple.
I think your goldfish and I make a better couple. (goldfish?)
2) May I have your cellphone number?
Don't know know to answer this either. Happened once and I just said "Sorry, I got no handphone".
3) Hi, wanna hang out? I want you to be with me the whole night.
Get a picture of me from Facebook, print it out and stick me in your armpits and there, I am with you the whole night, in your arms.
4) What do you like about me?
I'm skipping this.
5) I want you to say : I am pretty / handsome and you like me sooooo much!
I say: I am pretty and you like me sooooo much!
If your enemy says :
1) Hi, bitch!
Hello whore.
2) You smell like shit!
I am fly-proof unlike you.
3) I know you hate me because I am much better than you!
I know you love me because I have bigger boobs than you.
4) What an ugly creature you are!
You're so sexy like Agent Pleakly.

5) I am going to kick your ass in this race for sure!
Catch me if you can.
I am not sarcastic. I am more of lame, actually. G'night!
No comments:
Post a Comment