Monday, November 2, 2009

Officially seventeen.

On the 31st.

Thanks to all who remembered! Absolutely love each and everyone of you.

Heh. Back to Elvis for now. See the things I'd do to post a mere thank-you post. I spent 5 minutes for this! Haha.

Okay. -__-''

Night and God bless! :D

Edit: Eh since I'm patiently waiting for Facebook to process the photos, I think I should lengthen this post. A much elaborated one, this post shall be! *ding!*

Sorry had to add that, because I sounded like a witch with a wand going "Wingardium Leviosa". Hahaha. Old Harry Potter rocks.

Back to this. My birthday actually started on the 30th this year, so to speak. Had an early celebration thanks to 4 sillybuddies who failed to surprise me. Haha. But it's okay people, I still had fun! Hee.

Right. Four people were: Lester, Arnand, Sher Lin and Ee Von (Siah Eer couldn't make it). They crashed my crib at about 1530 when I knew they were coming but still, I couldn't help but to take a nap. Haha. Sorry people. Slept at 0400 because of em' anyways. I made them mini thank-you cards. See, I'm so nice! Eh, my birthday. So self-praise is inevitable. :D

The five of em' make L.E.A.S.H.

Lester, Ee Von, Arnand, Siah Eer, Honey.

Ideas pretty much stolen from maekz cards. But I still changed the design! Hee. And oh handpainted! Took me 2 hours for these.

They came with pizzas and vodkas. I had my first sip of vodka and red wine and it was awful. Pfft. Honey took a vid out of it. Haha. It made her proud, I suppose. We had lots of fun and laughter over the dining table and the food, gosh. I had 2 slices. Arnand had 6 slices I think. Had to keep them away from the males to spare Ee Von some. Then after, more laughs.

After food, then cake. And after, clean-up. Then after, all 3 of em' (Ee Von went back early) went into my room when I told them not to because of the mess. And we talked and laughed some more in the room. They all got so comfy and cosy that everyone was yawning. Gee.

And after we walked Sher Lin home and soon after the boys went back. All in all, I really appreciate it you guys! Love you all so much. Gee. Free kisses from I before 0000! Come collect em', while stocks last only. (:

Next morning, I went to church for worship practice as usual. After, pastor treated us to Black Canyon for lunch. But he wasn't there, which was good in a way. We can be crazy like we always are.

I feel so blessed to have you guys! Gee. I love youuuuuuuuu!

Then walked back to church for youth service and another surprise from the church gang. They came with a cake. )': You cannot imagine how touched I am! Gosh. I super love you all! Celebrated with them and also with the BK buddies. And I found out that.

Daniel's birthday is on the 30th!

My favourite boy in pink is a day elder than I am! Haha. No wonder we click so well. Haha. I pretty much adore him because he looks good in pink! Haha. Not all boys looks 'normal' in pink okay? Almost all boys can't pull it. They'll look girly. Sorry, but it's true! So the Samaritan people had barbeque for him. How nice is that. Haha.

And then I rushed home and washed up. Jumped into a pair of jeans and a shirt and I went into the car and noticed that I was in slippers. Haha. That moment was super funny. And so mum drove back to have me changed into a decent pair of sneakers. And vroom! Off to Rakuzen.

Oh and along the way. I took a picture of the clouds. It was spectacular. If only I was abit more pro with the dSLR. Haha. Anyway, here it is.

Abit noisy. Taken from the inside of the car anyway.

Dinner was great. Ate so much that I felt I was carrying a watermelon in my belly. Gosh. And oohhlalaahh. I had my first sakae too! It was goooood! Hee. Rice wines are awesome. They're much healthier anyway. It would've been better if they were male 'geishas' serving the sakae. Hahaha! Okay no. I cannot imagine men with their face dabbed with white powder. Eeew.

After, we were supposed to go for MJ's This Is It but we didn't. Mum said it was too late and I was too tired anyway. Pfft. I wish I was Popeye on my birthday.

That's about it. In a nutshell, it was a great for the first day being seventeen. Gah, I feel so old now. Mum says that I think maturely but I don't act maturely. I so agree! Hahahaha. Okay, this can only mean change. For the better. I shall act more matang now kay? Hee. Once again, thank you all for the birthday wishes via Facebook, text messages, phone calls, e-mails and etc. Appreciate it. God bless you all!

G'night.


No comments: